The dream

Amethyst opened her eyes to a white room. Her idea of a dream. She feared that, one day, she would be here. She slowly walked around, watching where she stepped. She heard a flash behind her, she slowly turned around to look. It was a scene of Alec. She wasn't sure when this was. She then remembered the dangers about the place she settled in. Her father told her all about. She didn't go too close to the floating scene. Alec was fighting with Hodge. The scene was mute, Alec was defending himself, blocking every hit. Amethyst was confused. What was the scene trying  to say? After a few moments into the scene, Hodge hits Alec in the leg, making him go limp. Amethyst and Alec cried out at the exact moment. Amethyst could feel his pain. The scene soon ended, and Amethyst soon got up from the cold floor. She walked on, still hurt. In front of her, came another scene. She saw her brother, Liam, in his room, working on some sort of robot. As he moved his arm, he slid one of the pieces to the floor, hitting his toe. Amethyst and him nearly cursed. "Liam, you clumsy little bastard." she laughed it off. The scene ended. She decided not to walk but run. She ran, trying to fin d a way out. She finally came to a stop. The scene was with Magnus. She stared, waiting for a hit. Magnus was walking to his door. As he opened it, Alec stood in front of him, crying. Alec kissed him. As soon as their lips touched , Amethyst felt a rush of energy jerk her whole body. She realized was not only for pain, but for love. She walked closer to the scene, reaching out to touch it. As she touched it, thousands of memories, good and bad, flashed before her eyes. She screamed in pain. Meanwhile, in reality, Alec, Magnus and Liam, ran in. Amethyst's screams almost screeches.   Magnus hovered his hand over her, calming her screams. He finally stopped, slumped into a chair, letting out a long sigh. "This is too complicated!" he almost yelled. "Try again tomorrow?" Liam suggested. Magnus glared upon the idiot. "She'll be dead by tomorrow, if this doesn't work tonight." Liam swallowed hard. Magnus got back up, trying more spells. Silence continued. Liam started, "Magnus?" he asked. Magnus looked up. "Yes?" "Promise you'll bring her back?" Magnus looked back down. "I'll try. " Liam didn't feel reassured now. 

It was 6:00. wow. Everyone was bored. Alec heard Magnus sigh. Liam staring at Amethyst every chance he got. Alec felt the need to get up. So he did. "Liam, watch Amethyst." he said. Liam simply nodded, while Magnus looked up confused. Alec gestured for him to come along. The two walked in Alec's room, where Alec pinned his boyfriend to the wall, fiercely pressing his lips against his. Magnus felt pleasured. Alec soon carried Magnus to the bed, taking off his shirt. Magnus had never seen this side of Alec before. Alec then pulled off his own shirt. Magnus decided to pull away as gasp for air, then kissing him back. Meanwhile, as the idiot he is, Liam decided to head to the conference room to get his notebook. Sadly, he couldn't remember where it is, even after Izzy gave him a tour of the institute yesterday. He opened one door, nope that's the training room. Opened another door, nope that's Clary's room. Opened another,.....- Liam paused. He had opened the door to Alec room, where he saw Alec and Magnus pressed against each other. As Magnus opened his eyes at Alec, he immediately saw Liam staring. He pulled away. "Liam, you little pervert!" he yelled. Alec turned around, still having his arms around Magnus's waist. Liam hesitated, then running to ask Izzy for help. Magnus used his magic to shut the door Liam forgot to close, and returned to kissing Alec deeply.

Later on, at about 7:30, Amethyst was still dreaming. She still ran, looking for a way out. Then, she stopped and fell to the ground. She heard a glare in front of her. She stared long and hard at the place, she was sure it would form. So, it did, but it wasn't a scene, it was Liam. Amethyst stared, shocked. She didn't say a word, but Liam started. "Amethyst, please! Please come back!" He yelled. Amethyst could feel the tears form in her eyes. She ran to him, but he disappeared before she could hug him. Tears rapidly ran down Amethyst's face. Then another came, this time is was her father. He repeatedly told her how much of a monster she was. Bad memories kept coming back that she promised herself to never recall. She ran to hit him, but he disappeared. Meanwhile, in reality, it was the next morning, they had 6 more hours to save Amethyst. Oh such little time. Magnus banged a Pan and a spoon together, making which seemed to be the loudest sound ever. "C'mon, sleepy heads! we need to get up and running!" He yelled, putting down the pan and spoon. He then took a sip of his coffee that he always drank in the morning. Everyone woke up, leaving out Izzy. Jace was absolutely furious. It was far too early for a shadow hunter to be up. Alec walked out first, rubbing his eyes. Magnus walked over to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Liam shivered at the memory of last night. Alec, Liam, and Magnus walked in the infirmary with Jace following. "Okay, boys. After hours of research I found out Amethyst is stuck in a Mind space,  and I can help direct her to the entrance using a holographic , so to speak, camera and microphone." Magnus explained. Alec and Liam simply nodded. Magnus rolled his eyes. He then ran to get the hologram, then sat it on the table. He turned it on, putting on some gloves. The whole room lit blue. Liam looked around in amazement. "Whoa." Jace said. Jace turned around, he didn't realize he was here. "Yes, good morning to you too Jace." Magnus stressed. Magnus then hovered his hand over Amethyst's head, taking a copy of her brain. "W-what did you just do?" Liam stuttered. "It's just a copy of her brain, no worries." Alec scratched his head. Then, Amethyst's Mind space was now being monitored. Magnus clapped at his success. The 4 watched closely making sure to catch a good time. Magnus watched in horror, so as Liam. Magnus quickly ran out to get the microphone. Jace watched lots of people appear in front of her, but it surprised him to see himself. He saw himself pont and shout as Amethyst cried. What the hell? he thought. Alec and Liam looked over at him, he shrugged. Magnus came back running. He quickly attached the microphone. Then started, "Amethyst?" Amethyst looked up. "Yes?" Magnus smiled brightly. "This is Magnus. I came to tell you the way out." He said. Then, Jace disappeared. Amethyst nodded her head. After about an hour of directing, Amethyst finally found a way out. She hugged everyone tightly, all except Magnus and Jace, Magnus who was sleeping heavily, and hugging Jace would be the end of him.