Bonus Chapter!!!! :3

Alec sat down in Magnus's apartment seen searching through his phone for a distraction from life. As a shadow hunter, Alec wasn't familiar with modern trends. He sometimes thought of letting his  boyfriend help. But he knew that he would spend hours on the same subject. He taped on the YouTube  icon and the app opened up. Alec's eyes widen. At the top was a search. For a moment, he thought of a subject to search. So, he searches Magnus Bane. Before he entered it, he saw some other ideas to search. Such as, Magnus Bane in movie, Magnus Bane in Glee, Magnus B-, Alec was surprised to see Magnus Bane in Glee, he heard about the show sometimes when Jace watched the commercials. He taped on Magnus Bane in Glee. The video instantly popped up. Alex, again, surprised. Alex watched. A/N: (the video he watched is a he one at the top that I put :3)
Alec laughed harder and harder even when half way through the video. Alex was so distracted, he didn't realize Magnus came through the door. He wondered what all the commotion was about. He walked over behind the chair Alec sat in. He looked over him at his phone. He immediately realized what he was watching. Magnus decided to keep his cool. "I see you enjoy watching....Me, darling.." he swallowed hard. Alec jumped in a start. Silence filled the room for a moment. Alec bursted out laughing. "Your singing is terrible!" Magnus scowled at the thought. Then grinning at Alec. "A high warlock of Brooklyn doesn't have time to practice such skill." He then danced around Alec's chair. "But I can dance."
A/N: HOPE YOU LOVED THIS TINY PARAGRAPH XD