Malec shorts

SICK DAYZ

"mmmmmmmmm." Magnus moaned. Alec had got up once more, to give his boyfriend more tea. Magnus was sick , but hey, he felt worse. Alec passed him his 13th cup of tea today. He smiled as he smiled back. "Pumpkin?" Magnus managed the say. Alec raised an eyebrow, taking his eyes off his book. "Yes?" "You're such a gentlemen, you know that?" Alec laughed. "No, i didn't." Magnus then sneezed. Alec waited for a call of his name. "Alec! Tissue please, biscuit?" Alec smiled, getting up once more. "Coming right up!"

 WHA? (part is inspired by dawnyzza)

Jace heard moans and groans, and thumps from the other side of his room. Magnus came over to the institute to 'read'. Jace didn't believe a word of it. Magnus has been coming over for the past week, and Jace was sure he and Alec were having dirty times. The noise kept on, Jace grew angrier by the minute. He finally got up and decided to prove himself right once and for all! So, Jace stormed out of his room and took a breath before opening Alec's door. After that breath, he slammed the door open against the wall yelling, "Ha! I knew you 2 were doing it!" Alec and Magnus looked confused. They were simply laid next to each other on the bed, each reading their own book. Magnus started, "We were? Alec, why didn't you tell me? I would have put down my book." Alec tried so hard to keep the laugh from escaping his mouth, but he couldn't, he laughed, trying to hold it in. Jace was embarrassed. They were innocent. "But wait, what's that sound I keep hearing?" Alec's eyes widened. "Oh, you mean Simon and Izzy? Yeah, it's annoying." Jace left the room. Magnus used his magic to lock the door and the 2 continued to read.

"No...Alec"

Magnus and Alec were embracing in Alec's room. Alec kissed him repeatedly, Magnus pleased..Alec brought Magnus to the bed working his shirt off. The 2 kissed each other deeply. Alec rubbed his hand over his chest, getting to feel skin without scars of runes. After a while of this, Magnus's arm begins to glow blue electricity, magic flowing rapidly through his veins. Magnus quickly pulled away, sitting up, setting his back of the head of the bed. Alec looked confused, so as Magnus, but less oblivious. "What?" Alec asked. He then noticed the blue electricity still circling around Magnus's arm. "What? Because of that?" Alec leaned to him to kiss him, but he leaned backward. "What?" Alec asked again. Magnus swallowed hard. "I- I don't want to hurt you, Alexander." Alec didn't care, he needed Him right now. Alec quickly leaned back in, pulling Magnus back. He moaned, digging his fingers into his back. Then, Alec was shocked. He quickly pulled back squeezing his pained hand. "Pumpkin!" Magnus yelled, he tried his best not to touch him. "I better go." He snapped his fingers and he was fully clothed. He walked out the door.

Sexy Times

Inspired by ....oops i forgot.

Maryse forced Jace along to help find something in Alec's room. Dating a warlock must not be that easy, Maryse thought. "Find anything?" she asked. Jace shook his head. "Nope. Now can I leave my brother's personal space alone?" Maryse gave him a stern look. "Keep looking for any contracts or important papers, or something that can trace dark magic." she explained. Jace didn't look much. He just moved stuff for it to seem like he was looking. Then, the 2 heard an opening of the institute door, two sets of foot steps coming toward the door."I thought you said he wont come back till later!" Jace hissed. Maryse rolled her eyes. "I did!" The didn't know where to go, so they hid in the closet, God forbid Alec needs a change of clothes. Then, Magnus and Alec barged in, kissing fiercely. Maryse was shocked. She couldn't believe her son disobeyed her orders of staying far away from the warlock. But, she couldn't get out and tell him now, unless the 2 will call her a massive pervert, which she is at the moment. Jace closed his eyes and ears. Maryse just stared, shocked. WHAT A DAMN PERVERT, Jace thought. Magnus then worked the shirt off of himself and Alec, kissing him down his neck. Alec moaned, pleased of his given kisses. His cat like eyes gazed upon the boy. Maryse closed her eyes,like Jace. Magnus began to rub his hand around Alec's chest. Alec felt  shy, so he blushed. Magnus thought he look cute when he blushed. He then rubbed his hand up and down it. Maryse heard a silence, so she decided to open her eyes, what a terrible mistake. She saw what a mother should never see.

Prom

Amethyst was at a dress store with Magnus and Alec. Alec was forced to come along because of Magnus. Magnus had agreed to help pick out a dress for Amethyst to wear for prom. Amethyst came out the dressing room in a white dull gown, that made her look fat. "Next." Magnus called. Amethyst came out the dressing room again, wearing a short pink dress, that only reached to her thighs. "Next!" Magnus said. She finally came out with a beautiful medium lenght gown that was an gradient of blue and white. "Beautiful." Alec said. Magnus had mixed opinions. He then took a handful of glitter from the pocket of his pants, and splashed it in the dress. "I LOVE IT!" he yelled. They ended up buying the dress. Amethyst was then picked up by her jerk of a date, then left. When she came back home, she was crying. "He- he left me for sarah.." she blurted out. Alec and Magnus knew what to do. "Come with me." Alec said. Magnus and Amethyst followed Alec to the jerk's house and he was honestly laughing. "Guys, hate to break it to ya, but Halloween passed!" He started laughing again. Magnus then strangled him with two fingers and told him to never talk to or make fun of Amethyst again. Alec then ripped up his suit. Amethyst was never happier.

MALEC  inspired by dawnyzza

Alec left the house to attend a conference with other shadow hunters, to discuss new methods of attacking. Alec promised to be home by 6, but someone couldn't wait any longer. When Alec was sat down in a chair, He calmly discussed new methods with the others, then it was someone's turn. 3 more people explained their ideas, then it was time for a break. Alec decided to stay put while everyone else went to eat or relax. Then, Alec heard a glare up above him. He looked up, and guess who it was? Little Malec. Malec dropped down from a portal, with Alec catching him. Thank god he looked up. "Dammit Magnus, i knew we shouldn't of taught how to make portals.." Alec mumbled. Malec kissed him on the forehead and sat in his lap. Alec couldn't resist the innocent look on his face. "Wassup buddy?" Malec smiled brightly. "Daddy tried to give me vitamins!" He said. Alec smiled also. "That's why you came to me?" Malec nodded his head yes. Alec kissed him on the forehead making Malec blush a dark pink. "I'll be home by six, now run along." He said giving one last kiss. Malec opened another portal, and went home. "Malec Alexander Bane! You need these vitamins, biscuit!" Magnus called from the living room. Then, Malec came out of a portal in front of Magnus. Magnus gasped in surprise. He picked him up, hugging him tightly. "Don't scare me like that, biscuit!"