The Lone Wolf

* this whole chapter is in Jacob's pov .... Ur welcome (; *

* I took this chapter down due to editing reasons, hope you like it (: *

Chapter 5

The lone wolf stared at the ground that once showed grass but now was covered with nothing but snow. His paws were sinked into the snow while specks of it that were falling from the sky, fell onto his fur that was keeping his body warm of the freezing cold temperature of Canada.

In the back of his head, he could hear his pack trying to contact him but seeing as how far he was from them, it was impossible to make out what they were telling him. He missed his brothers and father but he knew he couldn't go back, at least not right now. Not when he's still in the same state as he was back then when he had left. Not when he was still trying to figure what he was going to do with the two girls he deeply cares and loves.

As he stared at the scenery in front of him and took in the quietness around him, it lead him alone with his thoughts. In just a few days, Bella will be married and turned into one of them. Jacob still hadn't decide whether he wanted to attend the wedding or not. Deep down inside him, he knew it was the right thing to go and be there for his best friend on her special day. But then another part of him told him to not go and go make things right with his imprint. The teenager knew that he would need to do or say more then say sorry to her. He knew that he needed to go above and beyond for Samantha. He also knew that he needed to end his feelings for Bella first before going to his improving.

He knew that if he doesn't remove his feelings for the human then his chances with Samantha would be done with.

Flashback

"Eat this Black!" Samantha slammed her foot down on the gas of the bumper car and drove to where Jacob was at but he moved his bumper car out of the way which caused her to hit the wall.

"Oops," Jacob smirked as he heard Samantha groan loudly in frustration. 

"You wanna know what-" She reversed then turned her car around and was about to slam into him but the bell rang  which signified that the ride was over.

"Maybe next time." Samantha playfully glared at him which caused him to wrap his arm around her shoulder and lead her to where the stand that were filled with nothing but games.

Samantha's eyes widened then she soon started pulling Jacob by his hand leading them to where she saw the jump teddy bear hanging on of the stands. "Jake, Jake, Jake," she called him multiple times.

"What?" He asked laughing as he saw her inner kid come out.

She pointed to where the jumbo teddy bear was at,"Do you see that bear? That big bear right there. The one that's calling for me to get it."

He shook his head grinning at how adorable she was. He walked over to the stand. "How much?" He asks the man that was behind the stand who was drinking a coke.

"Five dollars young man."

Jacob reached in his pocket and gave the man a five dollar bill. "I'm assuming you want the big bear. All you have to do is knock down that space ship," he pointed to the little space ship that was way in the back.