Home

GOAL :
5 Comments & 10 Votes

Chapter 9

3 more days until Sams' wedding

A yawn escaped Samantha as her eyes were starting to go droopy. For the past two hours hours the teenager had been driving. At first, she was going to take a plane to La push but then she came to the conclusion that it would only take three maybe four hours to drive by car instead of plane.

That and it saves her a ton of money that she can now spend on food.

Your almost there Sammy, Sia said, cheering the girl on as she drove.

Rolling her eyes, Samantha turned on the radio and begin to grow through channel by channel until she found a song that she took a liking to. Once she turned to the next channel, her heart stopped at the loving music that played through her ears. The hybrid rolled down all her windows and turned up the music to its highest volume. Samantha placed her elbow on top of where her drivers window would be up and slowly rocked her head back and forth to the music.

"You don't own me. I'm not just one of your many toys. You don't own me. Don't say I can't go with other boys."

An // I know this song didn't come out during the year breaking dawn was out but come on its G fucking Eazy aka daddy & Grace aka my new mom

As Samantha continued to sing the words to the song she hadn't notice a man step out of the woods and drop dead in the middle of her lane until she opened her eyes that were closed for a second or two. Her foot slammed down on the break causing her body to go forward then push itself back into the seat as it came to a halt. The teenagers eyes widened as she thought that she had ran over the figure. Unbuckling her seat, Samantha opened the door and sprinted to the front of her car to where the unknown faked injured man was laying. She couldn't get anyone since one, it was dark. Two, she heard no cars within her reach or hearing. Luckily, Carlisle taught her a few things in helping someone who was in need of it when it came to affecting their life. Samantha fell to her knees and began to search for any injuries on him or for any sign of blood but she saw nothing. Her forward crinkled with confusion.

If he has no injuries, how come his heart stopped? He's not a vampire or else I would of picked it up. Samantha asks Sia who was just as confused as her.

Just before Sia could reply, the man grabbed a hold of Samantha's neck, taking her by surprise, and threw her body to the nearest tree. The hybrid let out a painful moan as she felt the impact the tree gave on her back. "Son of a bitch," Samantha grunted as she picked herself up. Her eyes glanced at the unidentified man who was already charging towards her way. As she saw his strikes coming, she lifted her right leg up and kicked it at the bottom of his chin. The kick had sent him flying to the other side of the road cashing a smirk to form on Samantha's lips. Within a matter of seconds, Samantha already had the man lifted up by his neck up against the tree he struck into.

The man groaned as pain shot all over his body from the hybrids strike. His alpha wasn't kidding when he told him that hybrids were strong no matter what size they came in.

"Who the hell are you? And what the fuck do you want?" Samantha questioned him.

The man chuckled,"Wouldn't you like to know sweetheart."