~~1~~

1 week before the TØP concert
Your P.O.V
(F/N is friend's name, female, if possible and Alec is her boyfriend)

I was sitting on F/N's bed. I was hanging out with her and her boyfriend. (Pretend she's dating a guy if she isn't) I was in my twenty one pilots onesie that I slept in (look at the picture) and I was scrolling
through Instagram. My eyes grow wide as I see what the tøp account posted. "F/N, Alec, guess what?!" I squeal. "What? What!" They chant. "twenty øne piløts is coming to the Metropolis and there are still tickets so I'm gonna go!" I tell them. F/N screeches and Alec rubs his ears due to the loud sound. F/N attacks me and doesn't let me breathe. I hit her back and push her off me. "Ouch." Alec and I say in unison.

"Is there a meet & greet after?" She asks. "I dunno. I'll check." I say, then press the link in the Instagram account. It sends me to a website and I scroll down until I find Canada. I spot Montreal and press it. I look for the soonest day, April 19th. I click it and buy myself a VIP ticket, then it says that with it, I can meet the band.
"Yep! The VIP ticket gives you access to backstage, so you can meet the band."  I explain. "Oh my god, Y/N! You're gonna meet Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph!" F/N gasps. "You're so lucky, Y/N! I love tøp so much." Alec states, chuckling. I grin. And think about how I missed a concert in 2010, due to my grandad's funeral. I shrug it off and get a text from my landlord, saying I have to pay my rent on the 13th, which reminds me that I have to go to work in an hour.

"Oh I should start leaving. Work is soon." I remind them. "Oh yeah! Do you want us to drive you, Y/N?" F/N asks, remembering that I have work and gesturing towards her boyfriend. "Nah I'll just take the subway. Thanks for the offer though. Can I change here?" I question. "Sure." Alec says calmly. F/N rolls her eyes.

I grab my work outfit from your bag (pick one from above)  and go to the washroom to change

I grab my work outfit from your bag (pick one from above)  and go to the washroom to change. (washroom as in bathroom for americans) Once I'm finished I leave and grab my bag from F/N's room. We say our goodbyes and I hug F/N. "See you guys later!" I smile and leave the apartment room. I press the down button on the elevator and somebody races to the elevator. He looks a bit creepy but I shrug it off and put my earphones in my ears and start listening to the self titled twenty one pilots album.

The elevator makes the all too familiar violent beep sound and I step into it and
press the ground floor button. The man presses the button for the floor beneath us. He looks somewhat anxious... "Are you alright? You seem nervous." I ask, mentally facepalming. "O-oh.. Is it obvious? I'm sorry... It's just I have a date tonight and I hope I don't do anything dumb." He explains. "Oh I see. Don't worry, just be yourself." I grin. "Thank you, ma'am." He says. The elevator beeps and he exits the contraption. I glance at the crack between the floor at the elevator and think of the phone pinching vine Tyler and Josh made.

I smile to myself and wait for the elevator to bring me to the ground level. Once it does it, I step off the platform and onto the floor. I wave to the secretary and leave the building. I walk to the bus stop, and walk down the stairs to get to the subway station. I pass a man playing a beat on a box, with a tambourine tied to his foot, playing a broken guitar. I stop to listen and I'm amazed at how wonderful it sounds. I clap and drop $15 into his guitar case. "Merci beaucoup, madame." He says. (Thank you very much, Madame is what he said) I smile and walk towards a bench and wait for the subway to come. 'Before You Start Your Day' starts playing which automatically thinks of a friend I used to have, that committed suicide. I sigh and enter the subway after paying.

I sit down and quickly change the song, 'Isle Of Flightless Birds' runs through my mind and calms me. "St.Huebert." The robot woman's voice rings throughout the subway, and I start standing up. The doors open and I step out, and run up the stairs, and into the direction of the grocery store I work at. Once I arrive, I walk in through the back, and into the Employee Only section, to get my name tag. I walk to the cash registers and tap my friend Mark's shoulder, telling him I'm here. "Bonjour, Y/N." He says. "Salut." I reply. (Hello and hi is what they said. The French will be gone soon lmao) I yell in French and English that there's another cash register open and a few women and men get in line. Mark says he'll handle this line out somebody didn't know French in his line. I assume he wanted me to do it since I am fluent in English. I chuckle and nod. "Hello there, sir." I greet. I scan some black face paint and red eyeshadow before looking up at the man and realizing it was the Tyler Joseph.

'Wow Y/N, 10/10.' I think. "I just now I realized you were Tyler Joseph wow." I mumble. He chuckles. "I didn't know you were a fan." He smiles. "Pretty big one. Your total is $15.05 by the way." I inform him. I'm dying on the inside. He's so attractive. In person? Even more. "Will you be at the concert next week?" Tyler asks. "Of course! I'm dying. I can't wait that long." I admit. "Well then you can talk to me in the meantime. Here's my number." '<insert phone number here> -Tyler' he wrote on a receipt from before I assume. I start smiling like an idiot and continue on with my work.

~time skip by depressing tøp songs~

Once my shift's over, Mark taps my shoulder and I nod. I head to the back to take off my name tag and put it on the table. I walk to the subway station and get on the subway. A few minutes later, the robot lady's voice rings in my ear. "St. André." It says. I stand up and exit. I walk my L'Gros Luxe, the place I usually have dinner at, and continue walking. I get to my apartment, and unlock the main door, then walking up the stairs, to room 45. I unlock that door, then kick off my shoes by the mat. I greet my roommate, Jenna and walk into my room, closing the door behind me. I plop down onto my bed after changing out of my work clothes and into my FOB pyjamas. I create a blanket cocoon and text Tyler.
Me: Hey, Tyler! It's the cashier from earlier
Tyjo: Hello. How are you, Y/N?
I laugh at my contact name for him, then I'm surprised he remembers who I am.
Me: Good, and you?
Tyjo: Tired. We had a light and sound check, so we had to preform every song on the playlist, then get out of there before 3. Which was difficult, due to us starting late.
Me: Ooh. Painful. At least you're making sure nothing gets screwed up.
Tyjo: True. Aren't you tired?
Me: Nah. I'm nocturnal. I never sleep.
Tyjo: Haha. Josh is like that. Only he's very loud at night so I can't sleep.
Me: Is Josh asleep now?
Tyjo: I'll check
Tyjo: Yes!
Me: Then go get some sleep, you nut!
Tyjo: I'm a nut now, alright. Then you're a duck
Me: That doesn't even make sense, dude
Tyjo: Well neither does me being a nut, so I don't think you should be talking.
Me: Touché.. But honestly, go to bed, Hun
Tyjo: Okayy. Goodnight, Y/N.
Me: Nighty, Tyler.

I sigh and wish I could keep talking to Tyler. I really like him. 'Woah Y/N chill. You legit just met him today and you only know things about him because of a screen.' (Dun dun tss) But honestly, I'm falling for him, and falling fast.

So for the first chapter was this good? I'll try to upload every week. (procrastination will probably take over) and I'll try to have a backup chapter ready. If you didn't read the description, this is based in Montreal, Canada. And yes, legit every street is St. Something. Anyways, you're also 26 in this story. Cool? I hope so. Until next time, stay alive |-/