~~3~~

5 days until the concert
Tyler's P.O.V
TRIGGER WARNING
Y/N put on 'Can't Help Falling In Love' and to be completely honest, her voice was beautiful. And the more I think about it, she's so pretty. I love her but I doubt she loves me back. She plays many different songs, all of which, Josh and I love.
~ goddamn time skip yo ~
Once we arrive I open the door for Y/N and she hops out. "Thank you, kind sir." She laughs. "My pleasure." I respond. She grabs my hand and holds it gently. Josh comes skipping towards us, causing Y/N to burst into laughter. "That was majestic." She states, after she's finished laughing. It makes me slightly jealous. She sprints to the sight-seeing area and she grins. "Have you been here before?" Josh asks Y/N. "Um.. Yes! When I was like 13 though. I didn't like it. It was for a school field trip I think. I fell over and everybody laughed at me. It ruined it and at that age I overreacted with everything so I looked back at it with hatred. It's beautiful, to be completely honest." She explains. 'Like you.' I think at the end. "I was like that. So was Josh if I remember correctly." I add in. She nods and looks at Old Montreal. She reaches for something in her pocket as somebody walks towards us. "OMG! Are you Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun?! I love you guys like so much!" A fangirl screeches. "Hi. How are you?" Josh and I ask in unison. He laughs. "Eek! Joshler is obviously real!" She squeals. Y/N looks at us with a pained expression then goes back to looking around with a binocular thing. "So, why don't you guys every kiss on stage?" The girl questions. "We aren't dating so why should we kiss?" I ask. "Don't lie, Tyler." She demands. "He isn't, Hun." Y/N says from behind her. "He wasn't in a relationship last time I checked. And besides, they aren't gay. Stop assuming, don't be dumb. Go get a life and don't talk to your idols like that. Go take a selfie with them or something then leave them alone." "Well who are you? Do you know who they are?" She attempts to sass Y/N. "Why do you think I'm here, bud. They drove me here. I'm friends with them. Stop being an idiot. Go leave them alone." Y/N demands, obviously annoyed. "Ugh. Whatever. It's not like they actually like you." The girl says, then walks away. "Oh my god that was weird." Josh says, clearly surprised from Y/N's outburst. I nod. "Eh. Teens can be annoying. I did what I'd do to anybody. Sorry about that." She mentions, playing with her hands. "You didn't do anything. If you hadn't stepped in she'd still be trying to insist that Joshler was real." I shrug. Y/N bites her lip and looks away, and walks back to the place she was before the fight. I look at Josh with a worried expression. He looked the same. "Wanna go to the pond now?" Josh asks. She runs her eyes. "Sure. Shotgun!" She yells, her voice sounding slightly cracky. I chuckle and sit in the back. Josh starts driving up the hill and I catch Y/N scrolling through Instagram then quickly taking a picture of me. "Watcha doing, Y/N?" I ask. "Uhhh nothing?" She says, obviously lying. She starts typing the caption. 'i tried to secretly take a picture of @/tylerrjoseph... i failed. he caught me.' I laugh. "Nice caption." I laugh. She puts her index finger over her mouth to tell me to be quiet. I nod. She takes a video of Josh. "Hey, Josh guess what." She says. "What?" He asks. "Chicken butt!" She exclaims. Josh laughs. "I hate you." He states. "Thanks, fren." Y/N responds. She stops recording and types a caption. 'he didn't know i was recording lmao. smh @/joshuadun.' She presses post. "Alrighty, you two, we're here. We can separate but at 2:30 we meet up at the restaurant okay?" Josh says. "Yes, sir!" Y/N salutes. "What she said!" I imitate her. She laughs and jumps out of the car when Josh parked. He pays and Y/N sprints away, into a forest. I hope nothing bad happens to her. "Go have fun, Tyler. I'm gonna go run around. See you!" He yells then runs off.
Your P.O.V

I sprint into the forest I used to love. I find my favourite tree and start climbing it. I reach the top and look around. I look down and there are a group of men at the bottom. They look awfully shady. I ignore it and the wind gets a bit stronger, causing the branches to start moving. Snap! The branch I'm on cracks and I fall down onto the next branch, on my stomach. I groan in pain and quickly climb down. I feel a wet substance on my stomach, then watch has red liquid drips off my shirt. "Frick." I mumble. I jump off the second to last branch, avoiding the group of people that continued walking. But of course, I'm clumsy, so I obviously had to trip on my shoe and fall on a branch. Crack! The twig snaps and the people crowd me and one pulls out a pocket knife. I gasp. "Say anything and we'll kill you." I slowly nod, tears filling my eyes. I check the time while they aren't looking, 2:25, my screen reads. "Crap." I say under my breath. My phone starts ringing and one man tosses my phone I glance at the name. 'Tyjo' I bite my lip and watch as my tears drop onto my hands. In one swift movement, I'm thrown up against a tree by my neck. I hold my head in pain, feeling dizzy, anxious, and horrified. 'What's next?' I ask myself. Somebody tears off my shirt, leaving my in a bra and pants. I quietly say 'help me'. The pocket knife guy starts cutting my stomach slowly and deeply. I shriek and sink down onto the ground. I hear footsteps running into the forest and around us and Tyler is standing there, while Josh is punching these guys. I blink slowly. "What happened? Y/N stay strong. The paramedics will be here soon." Tyler assures me. I nod and he brings me closer to him. He kisses my cheek and I start blacking out. "Y/N c'mon stay strong.. He-here look. We'll sing for you won't we, Ty?" Josh says, clearly nervous. I smile slightly. They sing House Of Gold, Miss Missing You, Nine In The Afternoon and many more. Paramedics and policemen arrive. The group of men were all dazed and weren't able to run. Tyler lets go of my hand and stands up. Josh hugs Tyler to calm him down. I'm put down on a stretcher and the policemen carried off the men as Tyler and Josh followed the group of paramedics. "I'll follow you guys to the hospital. Go with her in the ambulance." Josh says, then sprints to his car. Tyler jumps in the ambulance and I'm placed in. They put me to sleep and that was that.

Was this good? I don't know what really was happening but I have a feeling this book is gonna be cool. I have some ideas. Until next time, stay alive, frens. |-/