~~7~~

1 DAY UNTIL THE CONCERT
Your P.O.V

I rub my eyes and rise up from my laying down position. Beside me was Tyler sleeping softly. He was on the opposite side of the bed to me. I smile slightly and get some clothes out of the closet. I place them on the bathroom counter next to the sink and get two towels. One for my hair, and the other for my body itself. I hang them over the door hanger for the towels, and shut the door. I stretch and turn on the shower.

While its warming up, I start taking off my clothes. I look at my stomach, where scars from high school were visible. And cuts still visible from the incident. Newly formed scars were obvious on my wrists and thighs. I sigh and feel the temperature of the water with my hand. It was hot. I step in and rinse myself. Shortly after, once my hair is drenched, I lather in some shampoo, of course getting it in my eye and practically dying. I wash the hair soap out and put in some conditioner.

I start putting body wash all over my body and rinse it off after a minute. Once it's all off I start washing off the conditioner, making sure to miss my eyes in the process. I feel my head and make sure it's all off, then turn off the shower. I start drying myself with the larger towel and once I'm dry I start shaving my legs, after applying shaving cream. Once I'm finished that I start getting dressed. I put on my black lacy bra and underwear, then throw on a white T shirt. Then I put on a pair of high-waisted jeans and tuck my shirt into them. For a jacket I decided I would wear my brown-ish green one, with my brown combat boots.

 For a jacket I decided I would wear my brown-ish green one, with my brown combat boots

I start doing my makeup. I put down a layer of foundation and evenly mix it throughout my face.

Then I start contouring and highlighting. I contour my cheeks, jaw and forehead, and put the highlighting stuff over and under those areas. I lay down a piece of tape next to my eye so I can do my eye makeup without it looking super messy. I put red on my eyelid and some black onto the crease of my eye. I then blend them together. Then I start doing my eyeliner. A simple cat eye. I then take off the tape. It doesn't look too shabby. I repeat that on the other eye.

I do my mascara then put on some pink lipstick. I put on a lil' bit of blush and then myself in the mirror. I liked it. I grab my previous clothes and the towels and quickly toss them in the laundry hamper in my room. Tyler was still in bed but now he was awake and on his phone. "Morning, Tyler." I say, then sit down next to him. "Hi, Y/N." He yawns. I giggle and lay down next to him. "Watcha doing?" I ask. "Just stalking some Instagram accounts." He laughs.

Then he clicks my account and starts looking through my posts. He stumbles across an edit I made of him a long time ago. "Oh wow that was.. A year ago!" I exclaim. He chuckles. "It looks good I must say." He admits. I smile and snuggle into his neck. "Let's stalk my friend." I grin evilly. "What's their Instagram?" Tyler asks, pressing the search button. "F/N.trash.biz.uk. Don't ask." I laugh. He searches it up and it's filled with pictures of us two being idiots. One where we were at the beach, and F/N stole my bathing suit so I had to wear her's, which was a bikini. I posed as if I was a model then stuck my leg up. I was laying on my side, resting my head on my hand, then had a leg going straight up, while the other was bent on the ground. While I did that, F/N was jumping around behind me. Tyler laughs.

"This is the weirdest picture ever." He says. I smile. Ty starts playing with my hair and scrolling through F/N's pictures. At one point we decide it would be good to get out of bed. So we do, and Tyler gets dressed as I start playing Mario Kart. I set the speed to 100 CC and start. I choose Yoshi and then pick my car. Of course I choose the best one, with the best wheels. I press start and choose Rainbow Road. I have to beat this thing in first place for once.

Somebody steps out of one of the rooms. They sit next to me and it's Josh. "Yo." I greet. He yawns and waves. He watches me play and I make it through the first lap without falling. I was in 2nd place. I grin evilly. I got a squid. I shoot it to the front as somebody that got a bullet blasts by me, putting me in 3rd place. I get struck by lightning and scowl. "Things are getting serious." Tyler laughs out of nowhere. "Agreed." Josh and I say in unison. We laugh and I start focusing again.

I get some red shells and use them. "First place!" Tyler and Josh cheer. I smirk and place three bananas behind me, and then cut some guy off. It got to the weird area where it looks like a figure 8. I stick to the side I'm at and keep going ahead. I get shot forward from the speed platform things. Then it shoots me through the tube thing and then lap 3 begins. I jump up off the couch and put full concentration and effort into this last round.

I quickly finish it in 1st place. I cheer and high five Josh and Tyler. Jenna comes into the living room. "What happened?" She yawns. "I beat Rainbow Road in 1st place!" I tell her. She gasps and starts jumping around. "Finally!" She grins."Alright you two go get dressed and we'll go somewhere for breakfast?" I look at them. They smile and nod. "Could you look up breakfast places? I have to go treat my cuts." I ask Tyler. "Okay. Don't hurt yourself." Tyler demands. I roll my eyes and nod. I start putting the lotion thing on the cuts. I let it dry a bit then let down my shirt I then realize my cuts were just out for Jenna, Josh and Tyler to see.

I sigh and don't bother covering them up. If they see, they see. I walk out and Tyler's eyes light up and he looks at me. "I found this place called Eggsclusif! It seems really good and it has 4.5 stars for its rating." He informs me. "Then let's go!" I tell him. He smiles but it fades after a few seconds. He opens his mouth to say something and closes it again. I bite my lip and knock on my door, due to somebody changing in it. "Come in!" Josh says. "I just need to grab my jacket and boots heh." I shuffle in and back out. I quickly put on my jacket and boots.

A chapters on time yay! I didn't mean to publish it but oh wellllll. Until next time, stay alive, frens. |-/