~~10~~

CONCERT AND OTHER STUFF
Tyler's P.O.V

We had just finished up with Trees, ending the concert. I look at Y/N, who looks the happiest that I've ever seen. Josh whispers in my ear. "Y/N and Jenna look happy." He grins. I look at him and laugh. We bow and the lights go dark. "TOP! TOP! TOP!" The crowd chants. Josh and I get into the change rooms and clean ourselves up. "Meet and greet in 5 minutes." I remind Josh. "Okie dokie! Let's hope it goes well." He sighs. I nod. My phone buzzes. I read the screen. (YOU GUYS DESTROYA IS PLAYING LMAO THE MOANS I CANT HANDLE IT)
Y/N 1 message
I unlock it and read the message.
Y(/N): yo this line is so long wth
She sent a picture. About 45 people were in front of her.
M(e): Want us to let you guys to the front?
Y: nah. I wanna talk to you about some stuff. I dunno how long it will take so I don't want to waste anybody's time :)
M: alright. have fun waiting 😂
Y: yoU GOTTA GO BUDDY IT STARTS NOWWWW
M: ah okay okay. see you!
Y: goodbyee
"Let's go!" I cheer. Josh jumps up off the couch and opens the door. We sprint to the stage and jump off. I lead the way to the front of the line, where there's a table and two chairs on the opposite side of the line. I'm a bit nervous about Y/N saying she wanted to talk. I decide not to think about it and wait for her to tell me. The line keeps getting shorter and shorter, and we just signed another phone case and CD. Y/N still hasn't taken her turn and there were a few people left. I spot her at the very end looking petrified. What is she gonna tell me? I wonder, this tugging at my mind. The very last fans are finished up, and Y/N is right in front of me. "Hey, guys! You did really well, I'm proud." She laughs I smile. "Um.. I'd like to talk to Tyler in private, if that's okay." She asks me, Josh, the security guards and Jenna all at once. The guards look hesitant at first, then realize that it was Y/N, the girl I'm obsessed with, secretly, of course! I get up and we go to the balcony area, then to the balcony area of that balcony area, I know, confusing. "I wanted to tell you earlier but Josh made me leave.." She starts, chuckling lightly. I smile, trying not to show that I really want to know the news. "So we've known each other for about a week but I've known you for years, and it's a bit creepy but I really like you. I love you." She stumbles over her words, mumbling here and there but I heard the last part loud and proud. It hit me like a truck. Why does she love me? What do I mean to her? I'm not important.. What is happening? "I-I love you too..." I say in shock. Y/N looks up and straight into my eyes she smiles widely, her eyes crinkling at the sides and shoots herself into my arms. I gasp and hug her tightly. She kisses my cheek and I blush. We stand there, her in my arms and look at each other face to face. I properly kiss her and she doesn't kiss back immediately. Y/N processes what's happening then kisses back. "We should get back now." I laugh. She nods and I open the door. "What a gentleman!" Y/N smiles. I grin. We go down the stairs and meet back up with everybody. "Will I see you tomorrow?" Y/N asks. "Yes. But there's another show. So until 12ish. Is that fine?" I ask. She nods. "Bye! Sleep well. Love you." She waves, after kissing my cheek. She starts walking to the entrance, and I start walking towards Josh's car, where we were going to the hotel. "Y/N?" I call. She turns and looks at me. "Could I sleep at your apartment?" I ask. "Of course! Do you have any clean clothes?" She looks at me lovingly. "Uh no.. How about Josh and I go get clean clothes from the hotel then drive to your apartment?" I think aloud. "Sure! I'll see you in a few." She kisses me and waits by the entrance for somebody. Jenna starts talking to Y/N and I find myself in Josh's car, buckling up and waiting for the car to stop at the hotel.

~Emøtiønal Røad Shøw time skip yø~

I press the call/buzzer button at the entrance of Y/N's apartment. I hear static then laughing. "Y/N L/N. How may I help you?" She asks. "It's Tyler. The door is locked." I chuckle. "Whoops! I'm coming!" She laughs. I hear the static once again then silence. "You and Y/N are already the best couple." Josh smirks. I roll my eyes. "Did you know she likes me?!" I gasp. He nods. "To be fair it was obvious, man she even kissed your cheek because she made you sad! Seriously you were so oblivious my god." Josh face palms. Y/N opens the door. "Hello! How long were you out here?" She asks. We walk in and go up the familiar route to Jenna and Y/N's room.  "Just a few minutes." I shrug. My backpack is oddly light but that's because I just have a toothbrush and some clothes. Y/N opens the door and lets us into the room. We take off our shoes and Jenna scares us. "Oh my god!" Y/N jumps and falls over. She lays on the floor breathing heavily. "You gave her a heart attack dangit!" I laugh. Jenna helps her up. "Sorry!" Jenna apologizes. Josh is in tears and laughing ridiculously hard. Y/N calms down and sighs deeply. "Alright I'm alive again." She rolls her eyes a at Jenna. "I said I was sorry!" Jenna whines. Y/N hugs her. "I can sleep on the couch, Tyler can sleep in my bed, Jenna can sleep on the love seat, and Josh can take Jenna's bed, cool?" Y/N explains. I pout at her. She rolls her eyes and understands what I want. "Tyler and I can sleep in my bed." She mumbles. I grin. "Josh can sleep in my bed if he wants." Jenna shrugs. "Okay. Goodnight everybody!" Jenna and Y/N say in unison, then simultaneously enter their rooms, then close the doors. I brush my teeth and grab my bag then walk into Y/N's room, after saying goodnight to Josh. I change and crawl into bed with Y/N. I pull her close to me and feel her snuggle up against me. I kiss her head and drift off to sleep.

I HAVE A NEW OTP LMAO. How are you guys? Thanks, so-dun-with-you for reading! This took exactly 23 hours to write wtf. Hope you liked it :) until next time, stay alive, frens. |-/