~~2~~

6 days until the concert
Your P.O.V

I yawn and stretch before I turn on my phone and pause the music I was listening to. I go onto my texting app to talk to Tyler. I simply type in 'yo, tyjo.'

I get up and change into <outfit from chapter picture>. I go onto Instagram and scroll through my feed. I walk to the kitchen and see Jenna sitting at the small dining table. "Morning, Jenna. We need food." I tell her. "Agreed." She states. She makes us take a selfie of us looking awkward and depressed then posts it on Instagram. "Should I bike?" I ask Jenna. "Hmm.. Sure. If it's easier for you." She shrugs. I nod and head downstairs, after locking the door. I get my bike and go in the direction of the grocery store. I feel a buzz from my pocket and decide to ignore it until I reach the store. I arrive quickly and park my bicycle at the rack thing. I lock it onto it and walk into the store. I pull my phone out my pocket and see that Tyler texted back. 'yo. are you doing anything today?'
Me: no. why?
Tyjo: I wanted to go on a walk with you. We could take Josh too!
Me: oooh! sounds fun! sure. I'm gonna finish up shopping and we can plan the times. :)
Tyjo: alrighty! Bye, Y/N
Me: bye, Tyler
'What do we need?' I ask myself. I ask Jenna and she gives me an enormous list. 'Okay then...'
Jenna: onions, milk, cereal, ice cream, veggies (you know which ones), fruits, and whatever you need. Remember vegan milk and ice cream :)
Me: okie dokie!
I go on a hunt for the food and once I'm finished, my basket is full. I walk to the cash registers and wait in line. I see Mark. "Bonjour, Y/N. Tu as là travail aujourd'hui?" He asks. "Non. Je seulement veux la nourriture. Je peux acheté la nourriture, oui?" I sass him. "Oui, oui." He gives in. ("Hello, Y/N. You have work today?", "No. I just want food. I can buy food, correct?", "Yeah, yeah.") "La totale est 45$." "Merci beaucoup." ("Your total is $45.", "Thank you very much.") I pay him and exit the store. I place my basket back where it should go on my bike, and unlock it from the rack. I start riding it back to the apartment.

~short time skip brought to you by french translations~

I lock my bike at the rack by the apartment and head up the stairs. I unlock the apartment room door and take my shoes off. "I brought fooood!" I sing. "Woohoo!" Jenna cheers. I place the basket on the dining table and start unloading it. "Oh you got lots." She notices. "Yep. But still, only forty five dollars so it's cool." I shrug. "Wow." Jenna says in amazement. I text Tyler.
Me: I'm back. I'm free all day.
It takes him a few minutes to reply but he does.
Tyjo: How about at 12. Is that fine?
Me: Yep! I'll start getting ready. See you later.
Tyjo: Bye
"Oh, Jenna! I forgot to tell you. I'm going to a twenty one pilots concert on the 19th. Wanna come?" "YES! SIGN ME UP!" She yells, running to the living room, where I was sitting down on the couch. "Okay. And guess what. You'll never believe me but whatever." I smirk. "WHAT WHAT WHAT?" She squeals. "I may or may not have gotten Tyler Joseph's phone number yesterday and I may or may not be going on a walk with him and Josh today..." I squint, hoping she won't screech. She gasps. "No way! Show me." She demands. I unlock my phone and show her our texts. "He's totally into you." Jenna states. "Dude no. We just met. He hardly knows me." I defend. "Mmhmm whatever you say, sweetheart. Go get ready! Impress the boy!" She pushes me to the washroom so she can do my makeup. I roll my eyes and watch as she gets out every single piece of makeup I own. "This is gonna be so fun!" She grins evilly. I sigh and hope to god it looks good when she finishes.

~ wooosh it's a time skip ~

"Eek! It looks so good!" Jenna laughs. She covered the mirrors so I couldn't see what I looked like. "Can I see it now?" I groan. She nods and gets a small hand mirror. "Is it good?" She asks, biting her lip. "Uh yes! I love it!" I smile. I have darkish plum lips, with a nice cat eye, and purple-y whiteish eyeshadow. It looked wonderful. The contouring gave me a nicely shaped face.

 The contouring gave   me a nicely shaped face

"It looks great with your outfit might I add. Tell me about everything that happened when you get back!" She smiles widely. "Alright, alright!" I raise my arms in surrender because she was squealing with no mercy. It was 11:45 and I heard a knock at the door. I smile and race to the door. Jenna giggles quietly at my excitement and I open the door. "Hey, Tyler." I greet him. "Hi, Y/N." He grins. "That's Jenna by the way." I say pointing towards Jenna. They wave to each other and I put on my shoes. "Ready?" Tyler asks. "Yep! Bye, Jenna." I do a thumbs up to her and she giggles. I close the door and lock it behind me. Tyler holds my hand and I don't think he realized he did it. I wasn't complaining to be fair. "So where are we going?" I ask him, looking up slightly. He presses the elevator's 'down' button. "It's this sick place. I'm not sure what it's called but I came here with Josh for the Vessel tour. It's so beautiful. It's on the side of a mountain/hill sorta thing, where you can look at all of Montreal, then if you go further up, there's this amazing pond where you can walk around, and a trail which is absolutely wonderful and a fancy restaurant." He explains. The elevator arrives and we step in. I look into Tyler's eyes, and realize how mesmerizing they are. "Watcha looking at?" He asks. "Nothing." I look away, and down at my feet. He smiles and strokes my hand lightly. The elevator dings and I walk out, followed by Tyler. I spot Josh and grin widely. Ty chuckles and Josh looks at us, then smiles. "Hello. Nice to meet you, Y/N. Tyler never shuts up about you." He chuckles. Tyler punches him lightly and I laugh quietly. "I'm internally dying right now. Hello, Josh." I say, semi-chill. I shake his hand and I follow Ty and Josh. We arrive at a small parking lot and Josh unlocks a red Jeep. He holds the back door open for me and I thank him before sitting down in the middle seat. The boys sit at the front. "So, how are you, Y/N?" Josh and Ty ask in unison. We all laugh. "I'm good, and you two?" I ask. "I'm fantastic!" Tyler exclaims. "What he said." Josh shrugs. "Can I have the auxiliary cord, Ty?" I ask, tapping his shoulder. "Sure." He smiles. He hands me the long black cord and I plug it into my phone. I scroll through my music and decide on 'Can't Help Falling In Love'. We all start singing, Tyler being the loudest of course.
'Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?' 
We sing. The song passes by quickly and we listen to many other songs. Lots of different genres. "You have a nice music taste." Josh notices. "Thank you." I respond, grinning. I still had butterflies in my stomach to be completely honest.

How was this? I hope it was good c: how are you guys? I hope good. Anyways, for these chapters, you may notice the '_ days before the concert' thing right? That means I have to upload everyday. After this thing it'll probably be once or twice a week. Alright! Until next time, stay alive, frens. |-/