~~5~~

3 days until the concert

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up and opened my eyes. I look at Y/N to find her peacefully sleeping. I smile kiss her head. I pull out my phone and go onto Twitter. I decide to check out my messages. They're swarmed with messages, more than usual. I look at one from, tyjoandjish. 'Hey, Tyler. I know you won't see this but what happened yesterday?' She asks then directs me to a tweet where I'm crying by the ambulance. I sigh quietly. 'Nothing really. Don't worry about it' I reply. I made the decision that most of the messages would be like that. Y/N rises, then stretches. "Morning, Tyler." She yawns. She's adorable when she yawns, wow. "Good morning, Y/N." I respond. "One more day!" She grins. I laugh and nod. I'm glad she can still go to the concert. She was super excited about it, after all. "I'm hungry. Could you pleease get some Taco Bell?" She asks. "Of course! What would you like?" I look at her quizzically. "Umm. <favourite Taco Bell order>?" "Alrighty! I'll be right back." I skip out the door in hopes to make her laugh. I succeed and hear her giggle. I push the 'down' button on the elevator and wait for it to take me down to the floor beneath me now, where the food court is.

~Taco Bell time skip~

I start walking carefully back to Y/N's room, not wanting to drop the food. I knock quietly, in case she fell asleep, then enter. Her head pops up, then when she sees me she smiles widely. "You're freaking angelic did you know that?" She thanks me. I chuckle and shake my head. "People have said my voice was angelic however." I admit. "Well it is." She agrees. I wish I could cuddle with her right now oh my god she's so cute. "Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face. Awh jeez that's embarrassing.." She rambles. "No there isn't anything on your face. You just look pretty." I say, not thinking. She blushes and and looks away before starting to eat the taco. Josh calls me
J(osh): Yo. Jenna and I are on our way. How's Y/N?
M(e): Good. We're having some Taco Bell.
J: Nows a good time to ask her out, buddy.
M: Shut up! Just hurry up.
I blush and Y/N stares at me. "What happened?" She asks. "Oh nothing." I lie. A doctor enters the room, the same from earlier. "Hello, Miss. L/N, Mr. Joseph." He nods. "We have good news, you'll be able to go home tonight, as oppose to tomorrow. Cool?" Y/N nods. He exits. Minutes later, Jenna and Josh come in, laughing. "Hey, guys!" Y/N exclaims. "Hello. How are you feeling?" Jenna asks. "Fine. Guess what?" She grins. "What?" Josh and Jenna gasp. "I can go home today!" Y/N squeals. Jenna and Josh cheer. I look at how happy Y/N is and smile. "Oh yeah, I got your sketchbook and pencil case. I thought you might've wanted them." Jenna pulls out Y/N's sketchbook from her small backpack and hands it to her. "Thank you, Jenna." Y/N grins. "I didn't know you drew?" Josh comments. "Eh it's just a little hobby. Nobody really knows." Y/N shrugs. "What's your style like?" Josh asks her. She takes a moment to think. "Well... It's like manga mixed with realism. If that makes any sense." She laughs. "Can we see?" I ask. She nods then opens her book. She flips through some papers and finds one and decides to show us that one. "It's supposed to be Tyler. I drew Josh too but it's not that great." She shows us and Jenna's eyes go wide. It's me in the 'Ride' music video. I'm playing the piano happily in a forest. My eyes are slightly animated and the forest looks like it came straight out of a cartoon, it looks so sick though. "I like the idea of two art styles clashing together it looks sick as frick." I compliment her. "Thank you." She blushes. "Ooh can I see mine?" Josh asks. Y/N groans but then nods. She flips to the page before my drawing and squints at it before turning it around. I stare at it. Josh looks completely amazed. Jenna is obviously about to faint and I'm speechless. It looks terrific. "Why haven't you showed anybody these?!" Josh gasps. Y/N shrugs. "It's not really something I wanna be famous for I just like to doodle things like these." She explains. "Oooooh okay." Josh smiles. She nods and flips to a blank page then starts sketching out the facial shape, that looks a bit like Patrick Stump's. She draws out the guidelines, which is a long straight line with two going horizontally. One being larger than the other. "Could you pass me my phone?" Y/N asks, not looking up from her book. Jenna picks it up from the bedside table and glances at Y/N's drawing. She smiles and places Y/N's phone next to her. "Thank youuu!" She sings. She unlocks it and presses the Chrome app. She searches 'Patrick Stump' and chooses one that she was obviously basing it off of. "Wow.. That looks so good already." I mention, astonished. She smiles. "Thanks. But I don't know if it will be better later, once it's coloured." She shrugs. She looks so cute when she's concentrating. Her eyes squinted slightly, with a smirk plastered on her face. "It's time for a selfie if I do say so myself." Jenna says, faking being serious. We all laugh and pose. Jenna turns her body to get everybody in the frame. Josh sticks out his tongue and Y/N makes a face and holds a hand made gun to her head and I simply make a silly smile. Jenna smiles widely. She takes the picture and posts it to Instagram. I know that because Y/N's phone got a notification. She continues drawing the eyes, then the eyebrows. She puts a lot of effort into it, which is obvious.

okay this is pretty bad bUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I LEGIT WAS PANICKING BC I DIDNT THINK I WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO POST SOOO...