~~12~~

Tyler's P.O.V

"I'm... Done!" Y/N sighs from her room. She tugs her suitcase to the front door and collapses on my lap. "How much did you put in there?!" Josh gasps. I laugh and look at it. "Yeah seriously... Did you stuff a boulder in there or something?" I ask. "Uh.. Hehe.. Lemme just show you." Y/N pulls herself up and opens the suitcase.

CDs, chargers, a laptop, headset, a bunch of clothes, a hairbrush, toiletries bag, snap backs and two pairs of shoes were stuffed in. She grins awkwardly and does jazz hands. "Wow... That's determination." I chuckle. Josh points at me. "I'd never put that much effort into anything." He states. "And can you believe I still had more!? I wanna bring my sketchbook but there won't be any space so I'm leaving it." She  exclaims. I gasp and collapse onto Josh's lap.

Jenna walks out and looks as if she packed as much as Y/N, if not more. "Ready?!" Josh jumps up. "Yeah!" We cheer. Y/N decides it would be easier if she just carried her suitcase, as oppose to rolling it. "Why don't you roll it? It'll be easier." I tell her. She looks at me as if I was the camera on The Office. "Honey," she says condescendingly. "You don't get it. This thing is the loudest thing ever when it rolls. It literally screeches." She puts a lot of emphasis into screeches. I laugh and Jenna nods. "She isn't lying. We were going to New Mexico last year to see some friends and I had it and didn't realize that people were looking at me because it was so loud, instead of the fact I looked like a homeless man." Jenna giggles. Now we all laughed. We enter the elevator and Y/N starts humming.

"All Time Low?" Josh asks. "Mmhmm. What song?" Y/N challenges. Josh hesitates. "Guts?" He replies after a few moments of thinking. "Yep!" She laughs. "I didn't know you were so educated with All Time Low." I laugh. Josh grins. We exit the building and Y/N smirks at me. "What?" I ask. "Let's race to Josh's car." She challenges. "You have a suitcase. I'll easily win." She hesitates to find a logical response. "Oh! Josh could carry it!" Y/N jumps. "Huh?" He asks. "You're gonna carry Y/N's suitcase so she and Tyler can race." Jenna explains to him.

He grabs it from Y/N and lifts it up and starts carrying it. "We start here." I point to a brick on the sidewalk. "Okay. On your marks, get set... GO!" Y/N says loudly, then sprints off in the direction of the car. I catch up and she falls, does a somersault, then gets voback up. "That's what I call talent!" I tell her. "I did a few years of gymnastics when I was younger I learned this stuff." She smirks and runs faster, then skids to a stop once she reaches the car. "Y/N is the victor!" Josh yells from a distance. We laugh and hear the car unlock I open the door for Y/N, then follow her into the back seats.

We stare into each other's eyes, and I start leaning closer to her. She kisses my lips lightly and pulls away. I frown and she pecks my cheek. I kiss her gently and she smiles into the kiss. "I love you, Tyler." She tells me. I blush lightly. "I-I love you too." I hug her. Josh and Jenna enter the car and we buckle up. A tear slips down Y/N's face and she swiftly wipes it away.

I look at her and she smiles and takes my hand. Her hand was freezing. I hold it with mine and stroke it gently, in effort to heat it up. (Wink wonk) A phone starts ringing and Y/N pulls her's out, and it's the one.
3rd Person P.O.V

"Hello?" Y/N asks.
'Hey. Is this Y/N?' A male voice comes from the speaker.
"Yes.. Who is this?" She asks cautiously. Tyler looks at Y/N, confused.
'An old friend... I hear you were going to Ottawa tomorrow. Meet me by Parliament Hill. I'll be wearing a blue polo shirt, black skinny jeans and I'm tall. If you don't go... Well... You'll find out won't you?' The man laughs.
"Yes.. I guess so. I would like to know who you are. Now." Y/N raises her voice slightly. Now she had everybody's attention.
'You'll know when you see me." The line goes flat and Y/N shoves her phone into her pocket.

Your P.O.V

I stuff my phone into my pocket and sigh, who was that? What will happen if I can't go? Tyler looks at me. "Who was calling? And how do they have your number." He asks. "I'm asking myself the same thing." I groan. "That was spooky. Are we here yet, Joshy?" Jenna asks. Josh nods and finds a parking spot, then we all enter through the back of the Metropolis venue. "You're late!" A stage manager, assumably, yells. "Whoops. Do we have that interview?" Tyler asks. I stand closely by him, scared that I'd get dragged away somehow. "Yep. The interviewers are some college students. They're in the coat check in area, you know where. Don't take the ladies with you. They'll stay up here so they can't disrupt anything." The man explains. I bite my lip and let go of Tyler. "C'mon, you can go to my change room, is that alright?" He asks. I nod and follow him to his room. "Will you take long?" I look at him with Misha Collins worthy puppy dog eyes. "Probably not. Don't worry, you'll be fine." He grins. He kisses me lightly and skips out of the room. Next to a couch I spot a ukulele. I pick it up and strum the strings. It's obviously a soprano. He probably has his concert one somewhere else. I think deeply and try to remember some songs. I start playing and find myself playing House Of Gold. I finish and sigh. 'What happened to my ukulele?' I ask myself, then laugh. I turn the doorknob and exit the changeroom. Then hear laughing from some girls. I determined they were fangirls and just then realized there was a concert tonight. I walk onto the stage and hop off. They weren't actually fangirls, but were workers. I sneak to the basement and notice they weren't filming anymore, and Tyler was in the corner, kissing one of the interviewers. I take a shaky breath and run back up the stairs. I walk to Josh's changeroom, where Jenna was sitting peacefully. "Could you unlock Josh's car? I'm taking an Uber back to the apartment and I need my stuff." I quickly tell her. "Why?! I thought you were going on tour with Tyler, Josh and I?" She asks, standing up. "Tyler obviously doesn't want me along. Just unlock it please. The Uber is probably waiting." I choke out. She presses the unlock button on Josh's keys, and I leave the room. I jump off the stage and look at Tyler and start crying. I run by him and run out of the venue. I get my suitcase out of Josh's car and wait for a red caravan, minivan. I tell the woman where to go. After a few minutes we arrive and I pay her. "Look, Hun. I don't know why you're crying, but don't be too hard on yourself." She says, then drives off. I spot Josh's Jeep and quickly unlock the apartment's door and enter. It doesn't close fast enough and next thing you know, Tyler is in the building. "Get out. You don't live here and you don't have a key. Leave." I tell him. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asks. "Oh like you don't know." I laugh coldly. I turn on my heel and trudge up the stairs, my suitcase slowing me down. I hear the door open and quickly close, and a quiet sob from Tyler. I rub my forehead lightly and unlock my apartment door. I enter, shove off my shoes and walk sadly, and frustrated with both myself, and Tyler, to my room.

TRIPPY CHAPTER WHOOP! Thank you, @CandyWolfie for reading! Sorry for taking so long to publish I had horrible writers block so this terrible chapter happened.. Yay! Until next time, stay alive, frens. |-/