Chapter 8

Third POV

The Volturi walked back to their private jet in silence. No one dared to say a word, for the encounter with the human greatly infuriated the infamous trio. As they boarded the jet, Felix and Demetri stood awkwardly to the side while Lydia sat down and almost broke the chair. None of them dared to go without being excused first...and that was not going to happen anytime soon. Alec and Jane stood behind her, for even they did not dare to sit without her permission.

Alec's POV

"Stupid human girl. Who does she think she is?! Now none of us can harm her," Lydia hissed.

Demetri accidentally let out a chuckle and immediately stepped back in fear. For some reason, my eyes darkened in fury. How dare he disrespect Lydia?! I turned around and pinned him against the wall, watching as his neck slowly cracked. From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Felix wanted to help Demetri, but knew that his actions would result in punishment. So he decided against it. Smart boy. 

"Watch your mouth Demetri," I hissed.

Demetri quickly nodded and scrambled back to his feet. I returned to my sister's side and stared at the two with cold eyes.

"I want you two out. Now," Jane hissed.

They were more than happy to oblige as they nodded their heads and walked, well sprinted, out of the room, shutting the door behind them. Lydia stood up immediately and crushed the table that was in front of her.

Lydia's POV

"That little human. I hate her. She will die one day. And I'll make sure to make it nice and painful," I hissed.

This feeling of hatred bubbling inside of me was so foreign. I couldn't kill them because Master Aro has an obsession with half of their coven members! I started pacing around the room.

"I just wish that Master Aro could give us permission to rip that human apart!" I screamed.

Out of nowhere, Alec walked up to me and lead me towards a chair, pushing me down on it, and began massaging my shoulders. I soon relaxed into the chair, sighing in content.

"Calm down Lydia. That human will die one day. And I'll make sure that you are the one to end her," I said calmly.

I smiled. Somehow, he always knew what to say and when to say it. I was already feeling better.

"Thank you, Alec," I whispered, blushing a little.

"Anything for you my sweet Lydia," He whispered back, moving to my right shoulder.

I put my hand on Alec's as a signal for him to stop. He takes his hands off my shoulder. I smile, looking up at him and stand up, leaning into his shoulders. He smiles and kisses my forehead lightly, causing Jane to laugh lightly. 

"I'll leave you two to yourselves. Don't have too much fun," she winked at me.

I blushed fifty shades of red.

Demetri's POV (I believe in diversity of POVs :D)

I saw Jane walk into our room with a smile on her face. Wait. Jane. Smile. Those two words never go together in a sentence. The hell?! I looked up at Felix and saw that he had to same confused face as I. 

"Stop staring you two idiots. And don't go into that room. I will place you under torture for a year if you do."

I gulped and nodded furiously. Wait. Alec and Lydia in a room together. Alone? Hehehehe. I always knew that the two would get together. I playfully shoved Felix and we both started laughing. Jane rolled her eyes and made her way to her room.

"Idiots."