Chapter 9

Third POV

Alec saw Demetri from the corner of his eyes and immediately stopped. Lydia looked up at him curiously, wondering why he stopped. She followed his gaze to the stunned Demetri and Felix. Growling, Lydia stormed to them and flung the door open, making Felix and Demetri fall in on the ground. Their eyes widened in terror. Alec slammed the door behind them and locked it, making escape futile because all the door in the jet were vampire proof. Demetri and Felix got on their knees and started begging.

"We're sorry! Please don't dismember us and torture us please!" they both said in sync.

"I thought we established the rule of privacy when we first got here," Lydia taunted.

"We know we know! We're sorry please! Have mercy!" cried Demetri.

Lydia and Alec couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. Demetri eyed Felix carefully in confusion. Was this a trick or something? After five minutes, the two calmed down and regained their composure.

Alec's POV

"Did we ever say that we were mad at you?" Lydia asked, biting her lip from laughter.

"So you're not mad at us?" asked Felix cautiously..and very in shock.

"No silly. Get up. Both of you. It's fine," I chuckled.

They slowly got up wen looked at the us very confused.

"Umm...right...can we go?" asked Demetri.

He immediately slapped his hand over his mouth. You should've never ask permission to leave. You were always given permission to leave. Lydia smirked. I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked when she did that. It was both dangerous and threatening yet cute and seductive. Wait. Stupid perverted mind. Now I'm talking to myself.

"Of course. Go ahead," she said gently.

Like an angel.

"Oh...umm...thanks...I guess," they both mumbled, walking out.

After they closed to door, I wrapped my arms around Lydia and looked down, smirking at the slight blush on her cheeks.

"Now where were we?"