Chapter 10

Lydia's POV

After cuddling with Alec, I plopped on to my bed, staring at the ceiling. Alec was packing his stuff since they were going to land soon. But not back to Volterra. Master Aro did say that they could have an extended vacation. Their destination was Paris. The city of love and romance and shopping! I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize Alec had already finished packing and was lying in the bed next to me. I smiled involuntarily and kissed his cheeks. Alec sighed in relaxation and kissed his my forehead. I giggled and snuggled closer into his chest.

"Beautiful." He murmured.

My eyes widened as I buried her head in Alec's neck. Alec chuckled and gently lifted my face, stroking my soft delicate cheeks. I relaxed into Alec's hand, later leaning my head on his chest.

"Il bellisimo, mi amore" he whispered.

I tensed.

"Mi amore? My love? You don't mean-"

I was cut off as Alec leaned in and lightly placed his lips on mine. It was so soft and a moment of bliss. Everything around me slowly disappeared into a haze. I grabbed Alec's hair, desperate to deepen the kiss. Alec seemed to notice this as he pulled me closer, snaking his arms around my waist. When we pulled back, we looked into the other's ruby eyes. Alec smiled and quickly pecked my lips.

"Yes. Mi amore. My love. My world. My everything."