Chapter 12

Alec's POV

I stared at the bathroom door, shocked by what just happened. Snapping out of my daze, I sprinted towards the door and started pounding on it loudly. We were the only people on that floor of the hotel so no one would care. And even if they could hear us, I could give less of a damn what they thought.

"Lydia, please open the door!" I begged.

I could hear tearless sobs coming from the other side of the door. I never wanted her to be sad or crying or miserable. Ever. I wanted to comfort her and hold her in his arms, tell her that everything was going to be alright, and give her every last shred of my love. And look at what I've done. Look at what I've fucking done.

"Please Lydia please..," I whimpered.

Lydia's POV

I wanted, so badly, to fling open that door and hug Alec with all my might, give him comforting words, say that it was fine. But it wasn't. It wasn't fine. How could he just stare the wall mindlessly while that human flirted with him?! It was just unacceptable! 

"Lydia, Lydia please! I'm sorry ! I'll change, I'll be your slave, I'll do anything you ask just please."

Third POV

Then Alec did something he had never done before. Not even in his human life. He cried. He cried tearless sobs. Alec was so broken. So hurt. He stood up and started mindlessly punching the walls, his knuckles cracking and shattering. Screams of agony filled the hallways. But it wasn't from the pain of his hands. It was from the pain of losing his beautiful dove. His love. His everything.