Chapter 16

It's creepy, knowing someone might be watching me. Why do they need that?

Third POV

They laid in each other's embrace for about an hour. Lydia looked down to her broken and beaten lover. His eyes lost some of its light. And she knew that only she could make them shine once again. But...how? She ran through the maze of imagination, trying to scramble together something perfect. Wait. Alec...although a vampire, is a teenage boy with hormones. Maybe she could twist them to her advantage...some how. Lydia started leaving trails of kisses over Alec's face and down his neck. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, she left kisses on his jaw and rubbed her hand all over his chest. Alec's eyes filled with lust as he cupped Lydia's cheeks and kissed her lips roughly. She matched his pace and tangled her fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss. By the time they let go, both of them were panting. Lydia laid on Alec's chest and trailed designs on his bare chest. Lydia got up and pecked her lover's lips, smiling at how the light returned. He knew that she had forgiven him.

"I'll be back. I need to unpack the suit cases," Lydia said.

(0:28)

Alec's POV

I nodded and watched as Lydia's beautiful figure walked out the door, vanishing from my sight. I replayed what just happened over and over again, not even believing it myself. Deep in my thoughts, I didn't see when someone jumped into my room through the window until I was flung off the bed and caught in a headlock. The vampire's teeth was dangerously close, just grazing above my neck, which wasn't comfortable at all. He did so little, yet it restrained me so much. I couldn't move without getting my neck slit and that would not be a pretty sight.

"Who are you? How dare you attack a Volturi member?!" I hissed.

The person, obviously a guy, laughed darkly and tightened his grip. Before he could answer my question, another man came in with a struggling figure. Lydia. He had her blindfolded and the man has my hands covered. Whoever captured them obviously knew of our gifts. Where's Jane when you need her?! Probably sucking off Demetri's face... Ugh. Those two. Well. Actually. I am in no position to say this.

"Let her go!" I screamed.

"Uh uh uh. If the girl agrees to go with us, we'll let her precious little lover go unharmed. But if you don't go willingly....." The man leaned in towards my neck and made a shallow slit, making me howl in pain. Stupid vampire fangs.

Lydia struggled to get out of the other man's grasp.

"Alec!" she screamed.

I breathed in heavily.

"I-I'm fine Lydia. Don't go with them," I hissed.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. Still didn't learn your lesson?" smirked the man.

"And to answer your previous question, I'm Aaron."

Then he twisted my arm backwards, making it come clean off. I howled in pain and fell on the floor. Aaron moved behind the man grabbing Lydia and undid her blindfold, securing her head so she couldn't turn around and use Jane's gift on them. When Lydia saw my arm torn right out of the socket, she screamed and fought with all her might. Her lover was badly hurt. And it was completely her fault. She couldn't stop the the blood tears that were flowing down her face like the Nile river...no...the Red Sea. She swore that when-no-once she escaped she was going to murder these people. No. She's going to torture them for eternity. Death is a blessing that they shall never have. Her eyes were completely red.