Nico

First outfit

First outfit.

Nico grumbled as he walked briskly towards the castle. He knew this would eventually happen. He and Thalia had been raised together, and he knew her a little too well. She was always getting into all sorts of trouble when they were younger. When Thalia married Luke, he was happy for her. He said "Thalia, you are very happy now. Why don't you just sit down, have a happy life with the man you love, and not do anything stupid?" she had laughed.

"Nico, if anyone's gonna do anything stupid, it's you." He certainly hoped so. He cared for Thalia. Not in that way. He cared for her like a sister. She had been there for him when his sister, Bianca died. She had been there for him when his dad left them for a Roman woman.

Nico liked Hazel, his half-sister, but they hadn't seen each other in a while- Nico, don't get distracted, tell them why you're grumbling. Fine, fine.

Thalia and Luke, because they were married, did married-people stuff. Thalia got pregnant. She freaks out, for reasons still not entirely clear to Nico. She fakes her death, and comes to Nico. Nico is forced to give up everything he had (which granted wasn't much), and come help her live on the streets, stealing stuff.

He told Thalia, "If you're smart, you won't go near the palace, because we both know Luke is a guard now. He thinks you're dead. If he sees you, you're dead." But of course, she didn't listen to him. Gods forbid she actually listen to Nico for once, who, by the way, has been right EVERY TIME. Now he had to get her out of this mess. He'd had to leave Grace (Thalia's daughter) home alone, which was not his favorite idea. She had almost as much of a knack for trouble as her mother. 

Ugh. Nico had a headache.