Prologue

Unknown p.o.v

I sobbed quietly finished writing the note to go with the baby.

I really didn't want to do this but I had no choice. If he found out I had the baby, his baby, he'd kill it and then he'd kill me.

I had been observing the house I was looking to leave the babies at for about an hour now. I had heard that a young, new couple lived there. Just moved in actually.

I know this wasn't the best method of giving the baby up, but if I took them to an adoption agency the likely hood of him finding the baby was higher and I can't risk that.

When I had the baby I was at a friends house. She was a midwife and she helped deliver the baby and then said she'd deliver it to the house.

She had adoption files, birth certificates and all that paper work on hand for me to send with it.

After delivery I refused to look at the baby. I didn't want to hear it cry or know the gender. It'd only make doing this a lot harder.

"You ready?" She asked.

I nodded and handed her the note. I gazed long and hard at the blanket sitting in my lap. The blanket was knitted by me. I had made it gender neutral since I didn't want to mistake it for being girl when really it was a boy and vise-versa.

I handed the blanket to her and she took it

I handed the blanket to her and she took it. As cruel as this sounds she had the baby sitting in a box, asleep in the back for the whole ride. She said it was the only thing she could find that the baby fit in.

She laid the blanket and papers in the box and then closed the flaps.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

I nodded and stared out the window at the house. I watched as she carried the box up to front steps and knock on the door. She quickly ran away from the door and got back into the car. We parked on the opposite side of the street from the house so they wouldn't get any ideas.

Thankfully the windows were tinted and they couldn't see us. I watched as the door opened and a young man opened the door. Another man was standing behind him and he looked the same age he did. They looked like teenagers. Around the age of eighteen or nineteen. My eyes widened as I realized a bunch of teenage boys lived in that house and not a young couple.

I felt the tears stream down my face as they carelessly picked the box up and slammed the door shut. It was too late now.

------------

First chapter done and it is already a little sappy. This chapter was definitely a little depressing to write. Let me know what you guys think in the comments and while you are at it don't forget to vote for this part.

I will see you in the next chapter. Stay beautiful and stay crazy.

XOXO Myles