Chapter 8

*two weeks later*

Justin's p.o.v

"Alright little ducky, lets get you get you dressed." I said, picking Alayna up from the bath tub.

Today was the shower and the day was going pretty well. Alayna slept well last night and didn't wake up crabby, the bath went smoothly. She hasn't cried much at all. I got Layna dressed and she looked adorable.

I took her downstairs and put her in her swing and then went to help Kayla with the decorations

I took her downstairs and put her in her swing and then went to help Kayla with the decorations. My mom and Tish were flying in today and staying for a week.

She bought her plane ticket the minute she heard. Brooke is coming in with her as she finished up her semester in school and she was going to stay and transfer down here. Danny was pretty physicked about that.

Kayla was excited too, she said she missed them two. Kenzie is coming up from Colorado for a few days but she has to go back. A few YouTube friends are coming and a whole butt load of relatives.

"Hey I gotta go in like five to go pick the girls up from the airport. Did you want to come or just stay here and finish setting up? Do you want me to take the baby?" I asked Kayla.

"I can stay here and finish and yes please take the baby. I am sure all three of them are itching to get a look at her and they won't want to wait." Kayla said, hanging a banner on the kitchen island.

I nodded and grabbed the diaper bag. We wouldn't be gone for long but I decided to bring it anyway just to be safe. I filled it with what needed to be in it and then set it on the counter. I loaded the Suburban with the stroller and the bag and then went inside to strap the baby in.

I loaded Alayna in the truck and got in. I stopped at a gas station to get some drinks and munchies. A three and a half hour flight.

They are probably hungry and tired. It was currently noon and they arrive at 12:20. The shower doesn't start til 2:30 so they would have time to nap if they wanted.

I headed to the air port and it only took about ten minutes. I parked somewhat close to the entrance and got the stroller out of the back. I snapped Alayna's seat into the stroller and put her bag in the bottom of it. I walked to the entrance and went to the front desk.

"Hello sir and oh look at the beauty. What's her name?" the receptionist asked.

She looked to be in her mid twenties and was holy gorgeous. Her name tag read Megan Stevens. She had dark eyes and dark hair.