Chapter 1

*4 Hours Earlier*

"We did it guys!" I said, standing next to Damon in front of our new home.

It was absolutely beautiful. It was perfect for the boys and I. Enough space for us and a great promotion we got from our YouTube career.

Danny had Icky and Kitty's box in his hands and Damon had this weird muffin basket

Danny had Icky and Kitty's box in his hands and Damon had this weird muffin basket. I walked up to the front door and opened the door with the key.

I stepped in and was completely amazed. It was so spacious and cool.

The movers got in here before we had and moved all the furniture. It was all arranged perfectly. We didn't even have to touch it. I walked into the living room and Danny set the box down on the floor.

"Guys this is perfect." He said.

I nodded in agreement and looked around the living room. It was so big with lots of windows making it very open.

"Guys its big enough that Kayla could even move in." Damon said.

I grinned at the thought of Kayla. Kayla is a good friends of ours. We were together at once but she got sent back here in Florida to her fathers.

I pulled my phone out and looked at her picture. It was saved as my screen saver. Its been like that since she left.

"I'm gonna call her." I mumbled.

I pulled her number up and pressed call. It rang for a bit until she finally picked up.

"Justin? Hey! Long time no talk!"

"Hey Kayla! I know right. How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good. Wow it's been what? Four years? Your voice has changed a lot. Why'd you call?" She asked.

"The boys n I just recently moved to Florida for our YouTube career. We have this big house and too much space. I guess where I'm going with this is will you move in?" I asked shyly.

There was long pause and a bit of shuffling from the other end.

"Justin, I appreciate the offer but I can't. I have college and everything I feel like moving in with you guys would be too big of a distraction." She explained.

My heart fell. I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"Will you come visit at least? Help unpack and hang out a bit?" I asked her.

"Well yeah. Just text me the address and I'll be over in an hour." She agreed.

"Alright."

She hung up and I turned to the guys. Danny was holding Icky in his arms kissing up on him.

"Well what'd she say?" Damon asked.

"She said no, that she's got college stuff and moving in would be too big of a distraction. But she did say she'd come visit and that she'll be here in an hour."