Chapter 11

***Lots of P.O.V. switches***

Justin's P.O.V

When we got in there we all stopped in awe. Tons of neon lights, laser lights shooting across the ceiling and floor. Fog covered the dance floor. Black lights everywhere.

The DJ booth stood higher than everything with neon lights all over and the DJ was decked out in silver clothing and bright colors. The bar was huge and all lit up. The VIP section was blocked off and well managed by a security guard. This place was amazing.

"So what do you think?" Tyler asked.

"This is amazing." Damon said.

"Ah, D-mon. Here come with me. I told the DJ you might be here tonight and he wants to meet you." Tyler said to Damon.

Tyler was a security guard here at the club and also a great friend of ours.

Damon's P.O.V.

Tyler took me across the dance floor and up to the DJ booth. He had headphones on and was jamming out.

"Andrew, hey man this is Damon."

Andrew took his headphones and held his hand out.

"Whats up man? Im Andrew, most people call me Andy or DJ A-Class. Cliche I know. Ty here has told me that you're a DJ." He said, shaking my hand.

"Well, music producer but I have some DJ experience behind me." I told him.

"Alright, Im gonna let you to be to yourselves. I see a fight about to start over there so Im gonna go do my duties." Ty said, stepping out of the booth.

We waved him off and Andy transitioned the song.

The crowd cheered and he turned back to me.

"Alright so you say you have experience. How much?"

"Well I haven't had to DJ a crowd this big before but I did a few sessions at some small house parties. I do know a lot about turn tables, track selecting, beat matching, queuing and a lot more."

"Awesome. We are looking for a second DJ to cover some nights. With the right set of skills and mindset I was wondering if you'd be willing. I could do your interview right here, see how the crowd likes you."

He gave me a pleading look.

"This could be a big hit for you Damon. I know you're packed right now but look at this place. For being the opening night and its already pumped like this, this place is gonna sky rocket. You could get many great benefits from this place."

"I don't know man, I've already got a record deal lined up and some family things going on right now."

"Alright, alright Ill give you some time to think about it. But if you would, please give the crowd an honor."