Chapter 12

Kayla's P.O.V

I straightened my hair in the pony tail as Brooke went over what I should be doing.

I checked my outfit in the mirror. I trust it was alright, I didn't know if I should be fancy or simply casual. I just went casual with some extra jewelry than normal.

Justin was filming a video for YouTube today. He hadn't shot a single video since they have moved here. Today he's introducing me. He said since I am officially a big portion of their lives that he needed to introduce me and then he's going to talk about what has happened the last month or so.

I opened the bedroom door and Danny was waiting for me out there.

"Is this OK? Do I need more?" I asked.

I had to admit I was a little anxious. I could feel the tingles in my feet that I always get when I'm nervous. Brooke went over everything with me again. Act like myself, don't give out personal info like phone numbers, private emails and addresses, talk coherently, look into the camera when talking and don't talk over everybody.

Justin had already started recording. The camera was all set up, lights were all set up and everything in between. Paul was standing in a corner watching and overlooking.

My attention was dragged back to Justin as he announced a new re-addition to his life.

Paul signaled me over to the side of the camera. Justin grinned at me and then I walked on camera. Let's get this over with already.

------------------------------

I laid on the couch watching the final video, giggling at the funny parts as notifications rolled in on my social media.

It's been a whole day since we filmed and Justin just uploaded the video an hour ago.

Tomorrow we are going to announce Alayna through a live feed on YouNow and then we are going to go film a small TV segment just to see how popular it gets and then go have a photo shoot done. So it's going to be a fairly big day for us. Justin was currently putting Alayna to bed and I don't know what the others are doing.

Soon Justin came down the stairs with the monitor and headed for the kitchen. He got pizza from the box on the counter and sat down in the armchair.

"Notification frenzy?" He asked, taking a bite of the cold pizza.

I nodded and shut my notifications off for today. I yawned quietly just thinking about the day we will have tomorrow. Paul said this could be a great hit for the boys and I would possibly make me break into the world too. It all felt real crazy and nerve racking.

I sat up on the couch and picked up my tiny mess around the couch. Justin followed me into the kitchen and I looked at the dishes in the sink. Many bottles, many glasses and a few plates from pizza.

I started emptying the dishwasher, Justin helping me by drying off the few wet dishes and putting them away. I began to fill the washer back up when I felt a painful sting on the ass.

I sprung upward with a yelp and whirled around to a grinning Justin.

"You little-"

I flung a bit of water at him. Justin flinched and snapped the towel towards me once more. I threw more water at him and it eventually went out into a war.

I grabbed the hose on the sink and sprayed Justin, completely drenching the front of him. He stood with his mouth wide open and arms spanned out to show his wet shirt.

He came after me and I took off running down to the basement. I practically stumbled down them. Justin was hot my tail. I raced around the bar and Justin chased after me from the other side.

I stumbled with my next move, studying his moves trying to decipher which way to go.

We remained firm even in the middle, the bar separating us. By just a short two and a half feet between us. He could easily climb up over the bar and snatch me, but he didn't. He wanted to challenge me.

I lunged to the one side and when Justin ran around the bar I escaped around the other side and went pass him.

Justin cussed under his breath and went after me. I raced down the hall and hooked a left and quickly ran in the closest door, hoping he didn't see me enter the room.

I stood against the door, breathless listening out in the hall for Justins footsteps.

A light turned on in the room and I jumped and let out a small shriek.

I whipped around to realize I was in Damon's room. And Damon was in bed with no shirt and a girl.

I apologized quietly to Damon and stopped mid sentence when I realized Damon had a girl in the bed with him. My jaw dropped and I went to continue, but Damon stopped me.

"What are you doing? Don't you know common courtesy like knock, ask to come in instead of barging in like that?"

"Were you two in the middle of something?" I inquired, referring to the half naked part of them.

"What? No!" He said, with a disgusted look on his face.

My eyes moved to the girl next to him. She was pretty. She was blonde. Her blue eyes gazed at me wide and frightened. She was on the smaller side and her face seemed kind. She was definitely Damon's type.

"Oh ok then. I'm very sorry. Im Kayla." I introduced myself.

Damon lets a disgusted sigh and climbed up out of the bed. Luckily he had gym shorts on. He opened the bedroom door a pushed me out, only I fled right back into the room

"What the hell Kayla?"

I locked the door and pushed him away from it. He stumbled backwards and threw his hands up in the air.

"I sprayed Justin with sink hose and now he's after me. Hence, no way in hell am I going out there. Not without a combat weapon and not without some form of explanation." I explained.

Damon sat on the bed in defeat and I claimed my place in the swivel chair.

"Ok, so for better introductory. I am Kayla, I am an old time friend of the boys and I live here with them. Who are you?" I asked.

The girl hesitated and looked at Damon for approval. He was leaning against the headboard with his arms crossed. He shrugged at her and she turned back to me.

"Im Jasmine, Im something to Damon. I'm not sure." She said softly.

I grinned at her.

"You have such a pretty name. Is this your first time here?"

She shook her head and rubbed her naked arms. She only had a tank top and a pair of shorts on.

"How long have you been coming here and how often?" I asked her.

"For a couple weeks now. We met at the club opening night and he brought me here when I was drunk. It started moderate he only asked me to come once a week, but now I've been here almost every night."

I lifted an eyebrow at Damon and gave me a dirty look. Jasmine and I talked for a little while and I gathered as much info about her as she was willing to. She is a sweet girl, she had a pretty smile as well.

Eventually I stood up and drug Damon out into the hall.

"How dare you hide a girlfriend from me your best friend!" I whisper yelled, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"She's not my girlfriend. And I didn't want to take her out until I knew things were serious. I actually like her Kayla and I want things to work out so keep your mouth shut." Damon said lowly through gritted teeth.

I beamed at him and gave him a squeeze.

"Is she a good hit?" I asked.

Just then Justin rounded the corner and picked up his stride when he spotted me. I twisted around to flee, but Damon caught me and handed me over to Justin.
Justin swung me up on his shoulder and I yelled.

"Payback" Damon said, before going into his room.

I flipped him off and he chuckled as Justin took me down the hall.