Chapter 7

After our wonderful night together we went back home. Nothing more happened, just some kissing and light groping. I wanted my first time to be truly special, something to remember forever. We slept in his bed cuddled up against each other. When I had awoken he was gone and a small note was on the bedside table.

Have some pack business to attend to. Had a great time last night. I'll see you later tonight. Love you dear. xoxo

I smiled, walking to the bathroom. I lifted my hair out of the way and looked at my neck. I was curious as to what the mark looked like. It was of a white and black wolf howling together. I could tell it was meant to be him and I. I touched the mark lightly and it hurt a little. Felt sort of sore, like a bruise. I decided I needed a girls day and called Tiffany.

"Hey Rose! Long time no talk, what have you been up to?"

"Oh you know, just spending time with my Alpha mate. You should come over, I really want to tell you everything that's happened."

"Oooh an Alpha mate? Alright, I'll head over to the pack house in a few. See you soon!"

I hung up, and got changed into jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I headed downstairs and waited outside to wait for her. Finally she walked up to the house and waved at me. She jogged up to me and we hugged tightly. It was nice finally seeing my friend again.

"I have SO much to tell you." I exclaimed.

I decided I would take her to my secret pond spot with the waterfall. It was secluded and no one would hear me explain everything to her. We walked there together and sat down. I glanced over at the pond, it was no longer frozen. I hoped the guy wouldn't show up anytime soon. We sat down on the large flat rock, and I explained everything to her. From me being the white wolf, being a witch, and Tanner.

By the time I was done explaining to her, her jaw was wide open. "That.. That's a lot to take in. I can't believe you're the white wolf. My best friend and she's stuff of legends. When are you supposed to shift?"

"Any time now, hopefully Tanner will be there when I do. Oh and he marked me!"

"That's amazing girl! I'm soooo happy for you." She squealed. "I actually two pieces of super exciting news for you."

"I'm intrigued, what is it?"

"Well.. Paul and I are getting married!" She flashed her hand at me, a beautiful ring sat on her finger.

'Oh my god Tiff that's great! I better be getting an invitation." I hugged her tightly.

"Of course, I was actually wondering if you'd be my maid of honor."

"I'd love to, you're my best friend! What's the other news?"

Tiffany blushed slightly and rubbed her swollen stomach. "I finally told him about us.... He was so excited to be a father he was beaming from ear to ear!"

I squealed loudly, poking her stomach softly. "I'm your auntie little one, I'm going to be your favorite. I'm so glad that he accepted my future godchild. He's so lucky to have you both."

Tiffany laughed, and we sat and chatted for awhile. We got kind of tired so we started to head back. When we we had been walking for awhile, I heard a twig crack. Before we knew what was happening, we were surrounded. I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth, muffling it.

My hands were tied roughly behind my back and I was forced to kneel on the ground. I looked up and saw them doing the same with Tiffany. Instead of rope though, they were using silver chains. She whimpered as they tightened them around her wrists.

"Leave her alone!" I screamed.

A foot came into my field of view, slamming into my face. I screamed in pain, falling onto the ground. I heard Tiffany yell for me and a pair of feet came into my vision. I was pulled up back to my knees. My vision was hazy as I looked at the person, but it cleared. I was met with a hard gaze.