Chapter 14

6 Months later (Rose's PoV)

Things have been very peaceful since Adam has been gone. There had been no sign or sightings of him anywhere. The world was in perfect balance right now. By now all the humans knew that our kind existed. They allowed us to live in peace, and we had a peace treaty. If the humans ever needed our help though they could ask. Some humans still hated us, but the majority trusted us completely.

Adam's brother Will had taken over his pack. Under his leadership, the pack had become whole. Adam was like a dictator and everyone in his pack feared him. Now we had an alliance with Will's new pack. Apparently only some people in the pack truly hated humans. Those wolves left as soon as Will became the new Alpha.

I'm currently looking in a mirror and brushing my hair. Today was a very special day. I stood up, admiring myself in the mirror. My hair was up in a pretty cascading bun. I sighed deeply smoothing down my dress. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach which was large and round. I'm about 5 months pregnant, and we didn't want to find out the sex. I told him I wanted it to be a surprise and he agreed. Today was my wedding day and I was super nervous about it. Luckily the wedding dress was fitted perfectly for my round stomach.

I loved my wedding dress so much. It was strapless and long, flowing out at the bottom. It was very soft and had some pretty gems around the middle. I felt like a nervous wreck. A small knock sounded at the door and someone walked in.

"Wow, you look beautiful." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and smiled widely. I ran up to my father and gave him a careful hug. "Daddy! I'm so happy you were able to come."

"Of course princess, I would never miss my daughter's wedding day."

Shortly after Tanner and I got back from Greece my father contacted me. It was the first time we had talked in awhile. He apologized for everything that happened and for sending Miguel and I away. He expressed regret and told me he wished he could do it all again. I didn't blame him at all though. Since he sent me away, I was able to meet my mate and find out the truth of who I was.

My father and I talked a ton in the last few months. I told him about everything that had happened since I arrived. He was shocked and sad that I had to go through it all. I told him about the wedding and how Tanner had proposed. He wanted to meet him and make sure he was alright. Once they met, he told me how much he trusted him. It was then that I invited him to my wedding and he was thrilled. Now here he is ready to walk me down the aisle.

My father offered me his arm and I linked arms with him. We walked out of the door, and to the spot where we were to be wed. We had the entire pack in attendance as well as some of our close allies. We were having a large outdoor wedding near the pack house. We were standing behind a tree right before the aisle way which was marked by flower petals.

I took a deep breath and together we walked out to the aisle. The second we appeared, soft music started playing. We walked side by side down the aisle as I held a small bouquet of roses in my hands. I saw Tanner from down the aisle and he looked dashing in a black tuxedo. When he saw me, he smiled so broadly that it lit up his whole face. I gave Tiffany a quick glance, who was obviously my maid of honor.

Once we got to the end of the aisle my father split off and went to his seat. I stood directly next to Tanner and we faced each other. The pack priest started his whole speech and we listened while smiling at each other. Eventually the priest finally asked us if we had any vows we wanted to say.