Chapter Two

PRESENT DAY

TONY

"Oh my god turtle have you seen the theme for Kellin's Halloween party?"

I was interrupted from playing my guitar by a pair of familiar hands covering my eyes. Gabriela's voice was like music to my ears. I put the guitar down and placed my own hands over hers.

"No I haven't Gabs but you're going to tell me I guess. How about you remove your hands?"

"Fine, but damn turtle you have soft hands. What moisturiser do you use? I'm super jealous."

Gabriela removed her hands from my eyes and I finally came face to face with the baby Fuentes who looked gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of Drop Dead leggings and an oversized jumper with her favourite youtubers Dan and Phil on. Her long brown hair was up in a messy bun and instead of her contacts she wore her geeky glasses which currently matched my own.

"Tony, hello earth to Tony."

Gabriela snapped her fingers in front of my face breaking me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and she laughed before throwing herself onto my sofa.

"So tell me about Kellin's party young one."

I made my way to the sofa where Gabriela lay sprawled like a starfish across it leaving no room for me.

"The theme is couples costumes but here's the twist turtle. Everyone's name was put in a hat and then pulled out and paired together. And guess who you were paired with?"

The only person I wanted to be paired with was lying on my sofa staring up at me with a goofy grin on her face.

"Who?"

"Me Tone, you got paired up with me. So you know what that means right?"

I was just happy that we go paired together that I didn't care what she said next.

"What does it mean?"

"STAR WARS THEMED COSTUMES."

Gabriela yelled and leapt off the sofa knocking me to the ground; luckily the fluffy carpet broke our fall. We lay on the floor laughing like idiots until someone clearing their throat interrupted us.

"Well isn't this cosy. I see she told you the news Tone."

Vic looked down at us with a disapproving yet happy look. Out of him and Mike, he suspected that I had a thing for Gabriela no matter how good I was at telling him I didn't. Gabriela climbed off me and helped me to my feet.

"I sure did Vic. Don't be pouty, you pulled Kellin out of the hat. Kellic will be real this Halloween."

Vic scowled at his sister while I tried to contain my laughter. Kellic was a pretty popular ship and Kellin and Vic both had real girlfriends who didn't approve of the ship because fangirls could obsess. I was shipped with Mike, our ship name was Perrentes but we weren't as big as Kellic.

"Wait, who did Jaime and Mike get?"

"They got each other so that should be fun."

Gabriela clapped her hands together before leaving my side and made her way over to her brother.

"Come on Gabs, you can bother Tony another time. We have that family meal remember."

"Okay Vic, bye turtle. We'll discuss ideas later."

Gabriela waved at me before Vic pulled her out of my apartment. Even though our time together was short it brightened my day.

GABRIELA

I dodged my brothers and made my way over to Tony's where we were going to put the final pieces of our couple costumes together. Star Wars was a pretty big universe but I was focusing on The Force Awakens and was going to be dressed as Rey because she was kick ass. Tony was going as a Jedi and we were going to be the best dressed couple there, even if technically we weren't a couple.

Did I like Tony? Of course I did we were pretty much the same person, but my brothers were the best cock blockers around. Mike was more relaxed about my oddly close friendship with Tony, where as Vic was suspicious that something was going on. Hell I didn't even know if Tony saw me like that, maybe he only saw me as a little kid.

Tony came out of his bedroom closing his Jedi robe; I caught a glimpse of his chest and whistled from my position on the sofa earning me a smirk and a twirl.

"See something you like Fuentes?"

I got up off the sofa and walked towards him, my own outfit showed off a little flesh and it was clear Tony's eyes were wandering down my body as I closed the space between us.

"See something you like Perry?"

Next thing I know Tony wraps his arms around my waist and smashes his lips down on mine. The action takes me by surprise until I relax into the kiss and fight his tongue for dominance, he wins and I whine happily against his lips as I throw my hands around his neck.

This moment was everything I'd ever wanted; now I knew that Tony had the same feelings as me. We would have escalated further if it wasn't for someone knocking on the front door loudly followed by Mike's voice.

"Turtle, Gabs are you two ready to go?"

We quickly pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Tony smiled and brushed a stray strand of hair off of my face while I straightened his robe I'd dislodged slightly.

"Well that was interesting Gabs."

I nodded and felt myself blush slightly.

"Yes it was Tony, interesting and unexpected. But I wouldn't say no if you kissed me again."

"Good because I might just have to kiss you later."

He leans down and pecks my cheek before walking towards the front door. Jaime nearly stumbles inside followed by a chuckling Mike. I give myself the once over in the mirror before entering the lounge to be met by a sight which would be etched in my mind forever.

"Do I look sexy Gabby?"

Jaime was dressed like a whore, a really high class whore and I had a feeling Mike was meant to be his pimp. He saunters over to me swaying his hips side to side sexily; well what he thinks is sexy in his already intoxicated state. I pretended to fan myself.

"Jaime, I would pay top dollar for you. Mikey how much for this beauty?"

Mike scoffs and folds his arms over his chest as Jaime swings an arm around my shoulder using me for balance.

"He's my best whore; you couldn't afford ten minutes with him."

"Let's hit up this party bitches!"

Jaime yelled and I swear it made me deaf for a few seconds. Tony laughed and took Jaime off my hands leading him outside to Mike's waiting car. I walked side by side with my brother as Jaime stumbled nearly taking Tony with him.

"Mike, how much has he had already?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders and lit up.

"Enough to make this night already amusing little sis. I should have guessed you and Tone would have picked Star Wars."

"Don't pout big brother, if I'd been paired with you we would have done Harry Potter."

Mike smiled and pulled me into a side hug. By the time we reached his car Tony had somehow managed to get a rather hands on and flirtatious Jaime into the backseat. This night was going to be a blast.    

Check out my other PTV fic 'Twitter Saved Me - Mike Fuentes'

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow