Chapter Twelve

1 WEEK LATER

GABRIELA

Vic was getting suspicious and Warped wasn't even half way through. He and Mike constantly tried to hook me up with people, but I always found a way around it. It also didn't help that they were trying to hook Tony up, who also refused like me telling my brothers to butt out of our lives for once. Jaime played the Switzerland card and was managing to keep the peace, stating that my brothers needed to stop playing matchmaker while Tony and I should probably spend less time together for a few days to ease suspicion.

"How's the secret relationship going love?"

I jump slightly as Oli leans over me as I sit in a deck chair outside Asking Alexandria's bus smoking with both bands. I playfully slap Oli's cheek and he fakes hurt before throwing himself into the spare deck chair next to me.

"It's going grand Oliver, though I think Jaime is running out of ideas and lies to tell my brothers."

"Tell me again why you aren't allowed to date Tony, but you're allowed to date other band members Gabby?"

Ben and Asking Alexandria were kind of out of the loop whereas the whole of Bring Me The Horizon knew. I take another drag of my cigarette before looking around to see if the coast was clear, just because the bus was quite far from my brothers didn't mean they couldn't be lurking close by.

"They believe that if I was to date either Tony or Jaime and we broke up that it would ruin the band because clearly, all the blame of the breakup would be on my shoulders."

Denis shakes his head and stubs out his smoke, "I don't know you as well as everyone else Gabby, but it seems that your brothers haven't exactly taken your feelings into consideration. They'd blame you for the breakup to keep the band together while ignoring the fact that you too would also have a broken heart."

Denis made a very valid point. Oli leans over me and 'borrows' a cigarette and my lighter before clearing his throat.

"It makes more sense for you to date Tony than any other band member anyway."

I watch as he lights up and takes a drag before blowing smoke into the air. Next to him Nicholls swirls the remaining beer in his cup.

"At least if you dated Tony you'd be able to go on tour with them sometimes as a photographer. Whereas any other band member you'd be left alone for months at a time, I don't see how that's better for anyone."

"You and Tony need to come up with a nice little plan on how you're both going to break the news of your relationship to your brothers. Keeping secrets and lying will only end up doing more damage to everyone in the long run."

Damn Ben could have his moments, I hated sneaking around behind my brother's backs because we are close and tell each other everything. Tony and I needed to talk things through before we went ahead without anything too drastic.

"I prefer drunk Ben, he doesn't make me question myself."

Ben laughs and downs the rest of his beer, "I should write a book or something."

Everyone in the circle snorts and throws things at Ben who swears and swats them away. I stub out my cigarette and get up and stretch. I had some great friends but they could act like children sometimes.

"Have fun keeping the children in check Oliver, I'm going to find my turtle."

Oli sticks his tongue out at me and I walk away with my head held high. Now I needed to figure out where the turtle was lurking.

"Baby sis, come here and give your favourite brother a hug."

I yelp as Mike picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like a rag doll in the middle of all the band buses.

"Put me down Mike, or I'll hide all your Harry Potter films."

Mike gasps dramatically and immediately puts me down. I laugh and run a hand through my hair, Mike was a sucker when it came to the wizarding world so Vic and I used it against him.

"You wouldn't dare Gabs, and don't you dare enlist Vic in your little scheme."

"Involve me in what Mike?"

Vic pops up behind Mike making him jump. Ha, now he knows how it feels when people sneak up on you.

"Gabs said she'd hide my Harry Potter films because I picked her up and put her over my shoulder Vic."

Vic rolls his eyes and laughs, "how do you know I haven't already hidden them somewhere on the bus Mike from when you ate my taco earlier at the food tent?"

Mike's eyes go wide and I swear I've never seen someone run so fast in their lives. I turn to face Vic and quirk an eyebrow.

"Did you really hide the films, Vic?"

He grins and nods "and he'll never find them, now I love you sis but I'm late for a meet up with Kellin and Gabe."

He hugs me and walks off in the opposite direction. He and Tony high-five before my boyfriend grabs me around the waist and pulls me against his chest smiling like an idiot.

"I don't care if Jaime says we have to spend time away from each other Gabby, I'm going to kiss my beautiful girlfriend."

I didn't know what had gotten into Tony, but he dips me and crashes his lips against mine without a care in the world that my brothers could easily walk back and catch us. Then I remembered my little talk, I loved Tony and to hell, if I was going to let my brothers control who I loved.

"We should spend more time away from each other if I get more shows of affection like this Perry."

Tony chuckles and I kisshim back.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow