Chapter Three

~Party~

GABRIELA

Jaime was out of the car like a rocket leaving Mike to chase after him before he could do any damage both structurally and sexually to anyone or anything. Tony and I walked side by side up the driveway to Kellin's house bumping into each other every now and then, it was intentional and my heart skipped a beat when our hands brushed against each others. It was a shame that we wouldn't be able to do anything under the watchful eyes of my brothers, hopefully, they both got drunk and Tony and I could sneak some alone time.

It looked like Kellin had invited very band member under the sun to this party and it was hilarious to see the costumes and who got paired up with who. I was distracted enough that I didn't notice Mario and Luigi creep up behind me and engulf me in a hug. I squealed while Tony was in stitches next to me.

"Don't worry sis, it's me Vic or should I say, Mario?"

I swatted my brother off me and glanced at a grinning Kellin, or should I call him Luigi. He had a proud gleam in his eyes like he couldn't believe that this was his actual Halloween party and loads of people had turned up.

"You did good Quinn, now point me in the direction of the alcohol."

"you definitely have more Mike in you Gabby, now let this humble Italian plumber guide you to the beverages."

Before I could stop him Kellin wrapped his arm around mine and started to drag me through the crowd. I tried to protest but the music drowned me out, over my shoulder I clocked Tony and Vic talking I just hoped that Tony didn't tell him about the kiss.

In the kitchen, I let Kellin pour me a combination I soon lost focus of before he handed it to me in a red cup. Kellin leaned against the kitchen counter and grabbed himself a beer.

"What kiss Gabriela?"

I nearly choked on my drink, had I said that last part out loud? I obviously had for Kellin to bring it up; damn this guy had selective hearing. He was tipsy and would tell Vic so I had to come up with an excuse, then one came to mind.

"This kiss, of course, Kellin."

I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek.

"I like to reward hardworking plumbers who show a lady to the alcohol."

Kellin whooped and the subject was quickly forgotten as he shimmied out of the kitchen. Alan Ashby stumbled next to me and jumped up onto the counter, he was wearing an orange cat onesie.

"And what reward does this handsome kitty get?"

Alan and I flirted backwards and forwards but it was only ever playful, I noticed Austin stood a few feet away smirking and shaking his head at us. Cashby was one of my favourite ships and I was ecstatic when they came out as being together. I stroked my chin as I looked Alan up and down.

"Kitty gets a scratch behind the ear."

I scratched him behind the ears on his hood and Alan purred before jumping off the counter and running back to Austin who raised his beer at me, I raised my red cup in return.

"Forever a tease little Fuentes. One day we'll get you your own piece of meat."

"I'm not a piece of meat Austin."

I couldn't help but laugh as Alan pouted and turned his back on Austin, he could get pretty sensitive sometimes. I shot Austin a 'yikes' look before he attempted to win Alan back over. Just then Mike entered the kitchen and made a beeline to the table full of alcohol.

"Where's your whore Mike?"

"Earning her keep and damn she's bringing in the customers and money tonight."