Chapter Eight

2 MONTHS LATER

TONY

Today was the day my girlfriend was coming home after being on tour for the last three months with Sleeping With Sirens. To say I was excited would have been an understatement. I had to keep my happiness and joy under wraps, and I was able to pretend my hype was over the fact we were actually making progress with the new album thanks to Vic asking Gabs for help.

Mike was picking her up at the airport and I was going to head over to her apartment after he left. Did I hate going behind Vic and Mike's backs? Of course, I did, but their rule was outdated and stupid. I wasn't going to hurt their sister, never in a million years.

Around 8pm, I got a message off Gabby telling me Mike had just left and that Vic had come over earlier and she didn't know how to tell her brothers to leave. During the three months she was away we'd Skyped, but I couldn't wait to feel her lips on mine again. Yes, we'd teased each other over Skype, one night I was feeling particularly horny and asked if she'd finger herself while Sleeping With Sirens were off the bus and to my surprise she did. I jerked off, and after that night, I was left craving her touch.

I pull up outside her apartment building and get out of the car. I had always been kind of shy around girls, but Gabby bought out this whole other side of me. She made me feel confident and tonight I was going to show her just how much I'd missed her.

Before I could even knock on the door it swung open revealing a very happy looking Gabby. She pulls me inside and slams the door behind me before crashing her lips on mine, I'm taken aback by her abruptness but soon start kissing her back. This was a nice way to say hello.

Running my hands down her body I notice that's she's wearing these red and black silky shorts and matching top which hugged her in all the right places. The mere sight is enough to turn me on.

Gabby pulls back and grins before biting her lip "Did you miss me, Tony? I missed you very much."

A growl escapes my lips as I start to walk her backwards towards the sofa my eyes darkening "You're such a tease Gabby. Fuck I've missed you."

I push her slightly and she falls backwards onto the sofa, I shred my shirt and crawl on top of her pinning her beneath me. I attach my lips to her neck and start to kiss her quite roughly pulling a moan out of her; the single sound was enough to make my trousers bulge.

"I want you to fuck me Tony; it's not the same through a screen."

Her hands stroke down my bare chest until she runs her fingers across my belt, a shiver runs down my spine and I gasp as she starts to palm me through the material. I remove her hand and quickly lose my trousers while she slips her shorts down revealing that she wasn't wearing any pants underneath.

GABRIELA

Tony's eyes widen before a slick smirk crosses his face. He leans down spreading my thighs further apart. I throw my head back and moan loudly as I feel his tongue lick, flick and suck my clit intertwined with his fingers slowly pumping in and out of me. They curled up inside me just the right way, turning me into a wet mess.

"Just fuck me turtle." I moan, not being able to take the teasing anymore.

"As you wish," Tony replies with a naughty smile as he removes his fingers and licks them clean in front of me.

He reaches for his discarded trousers and pulls out a condom making me raise an eyebrow.

"Someone came hoping to get some."

"And this someone is about to get some." He doesn't break eye contact as he slides the condom onto his erect dick and lines up with my entrance.

He doesn't give me any warning before he thrusts inside me.

"God you're tight, so beautiful and all mine." He groans and picks up the pace.

I hadn't had sex in a long time and Tony felt so good inside me. I let him have full control as he lifts my legs over his shoulders so he could get a better angle and thrust rougher. I moan with each thrust, each one louder than the last as I feel myself getting closer to my climax.

"Shit! I'm gonna come." I manage to get it out being fairly out of breath.

"I'm close to." Tony hums in approval above me

He thrusts a few more times before I scream and come around him. A few seconds later the thrusts become sloppier and slower as he comes inside me and rides out his high.

"Welcome back Gabs."

Tony pulls out and removes the condom; this was the best welcome back gift I could have asked for. I move slightly on the sofa and he flops down beside me pulling me up to rest my head on his chest as he strokes my hair.

"I love you, Tony." I sigh and relax against him as his other arm snakes around my waist.

"I love you more Gabs." He responds and kisses the top of my head.

After the rough sex, we'd just had, right now lying in his arms made me feel content and happy. If this happened every time either one of us came back from a tour, I might just have to force myself on other bands.

TONY

There was no going back now. Gabby was an amazing girl and no brothers were going to come between us. Holding her in my arms was something I wished I could do for the rest of my life. After kissing the top of her head she sighs and starts to stroke circles on my arm around her waist.

I don't know if we'd had sex too early on in the relationship, I mean we'd only gone on one date before I asked her to be my girlfriend and then she disappeared for three months. The moment felt right so I wasn't going to let my negative thoughts loom over me. I was content in the here and now.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow