Chapter Seven

1 MONTH LATER

GABRIELA

The last month had been interesting, to say the least. It wasn't ideal for the start a relationship but before I left for three months we promised to talk whenever we could. It was harder on Tony's end because he constantly seemed to be with the band and couldn't seem suspicious, whereas I had done a pretty good job of keeping it from Sleeping With Sirens.

Tonight after their show the guys had gone out and I stayed behind to look at the pictures which they bought because I was very detail orientated. After getting into something comfier I crawled into my bunk and turned on my laptop waiting for Tony to come online. I'd stuck to my word and 'borrowed' one of Tony's many turtle plushies to keep me company at night.

The familiar dial tone of Skype echoed through my bunk and Tony's name popped up on the screen, I eagerly accepted the call and waited for my boyfriends face to pop up on the screen.

"Good evening beautiful." Tony was lying in his bed looking hot as usual.

"Stop it Tone I'm not beautiful, I miss you."

Tony chuckles and shakes his head knowing not to argue with me because he would lose.

"I think I miss you more Gabs, but I guess I have the band to keep me occupied until I get to hold you in my arms again. Only two more months."

"Hopefully, when you guys go on tour I'll be able to persuade my brothers to let me tag along. Sure we won't be able to sleep in the same bunk but at least we'd see each other every day."

There was a pause, at some point our calls got emotional and neither of us would speak for a couple of minutes. Usually, it happened towards the end of the Skype call, but we hadn't even been online more than five minutes. I needed to change the subject as I squeezed the plush turtle to my chest.

"How's the album going? Vic has been sneakily texting me lyrics to see if I could come up with anything to help him."

"Of course, he has, I think Jaime made the suggestion at a band meeting but Vic said he could write a song without his sisters help despite you writing a couple of songs on the last album."

Vic probably didn't want me to tell Tony or any of the band members about him sneaking behind their back. We had one full song drafted called 'The Divine Zero' and only yesterday had Vic sent me lyrics to another song called 'Texas Is Forever' which I planned to work on at some point this week.

"How's it touring with Sleeping With Sirens? I guess it's been pretty fun Gabs."

"They're all like my big brothers; I love each and every one of them. Plus seeing them drunk the other week might just be my highlight of this tour, Kellin was very amusing dancing on a table."

Tony laughs, you kind of had to be in the club to fully appreciate drunken Kellin's lack of dancing skills.

"Hey, I'm a great dancer."

I jump out of my skin as the bunk curtain is ripped open and Kellin sticks his head inside my bunk, I smack him with the turtle and he grunts before recovering. On the screen Tony's eyes go the size of saucers, how much had Kellin heard?

"Kellin...err...I thought you'd gone out..."

The raven haired boy smirks and shakes his head pointing between Tony and me.

"I just had to find out who your mystery boy was Gabby. Now I know it's Tony, you two are kind of cute with your missing each other speech."

I was panicking on the inside; Kellin was crap at keeping secrets, unlike Katelynne who I trusted with all my dark secrets.

"Please don't tell anyone Kellin. You know how strict her brothers are, we love each other."

Tony sounded desperate on the other side of the screen. Kellin had a great poker face so it was hard to read what he was thinking. Would he tell Vic and Mike? I hoped he valued our friendship because if he told my brothers I'd never speak to him again.

"What do you guys take me for, who I am to get in between true love? I'll keep your dirty little secret. Just one question, how long have you two been together?"

I let out the breath I'd been holding as did Tony as Kellin cracked a smile, obviously finding some amusement in mine and Tony's discomfort.

"Tony actually took me on our first date the day before I left on this tour, he asked me to be his girlfriend over a romantic picnic the same day. So just over a month Kells."

Kellin awed and leant further into the bunk and ruffled my hair, he wore an expression of a proud dad.

"That's cute turtle, it's always the shy ones who are the most romantic. I only ask one thing of you two."

"What could you possibly ask Kellin?"

Kellin grinned mischievously at Tony's question.

"You must call your first born son Kellin."

"Oh hell no Quinn, you can be Tony's best man at the wedding instead."

I pushed Kellin playfully not being able to keep my serious act up before we both burst into laughter, while Tony looked horrified.

"I was going to ask Mike to be the best man if we get married Gabs."

"No love for Victor then. Don't worry you're pretty head turtle, I'd much rather be the maid of honour so I can keep bitches in line."

Kellin flips his hair over his shoulder and Tony's horrified expression turns into humour as he tries to stop himself from laughing. I sit up in the bunk and examine Kellin head to toe.

"It could work Quinn; I'll need the sass queen to put everyone in line. Plus your legs will look amazing in a dress."

"Woohoo, I'm going to be the maid of honour...but I'm not wearing a dress Mrs. Perry...bye lovebirds..."

Kellin closes the bunk curtain and I make out him skipping into the front lounge to give Tony and I some privacy. Well, that was an interesting couple of minutes; all the guys in my life were bonkers.

"Mrs. Perry, I like the sound of that Gabs."

Luckily the dark bunk covered my blushing cheeks, so Tony did see us going the full distance in this relationship.

"I like the sound of that too Tony. But for now let's enjoy the honeymoon period."

Tony and I soon fall into easy conversation, telling each other about our days and what our plans were for when I was back in San Diego. I was counting the days down until we got to be reunited, the day couldn't come quick enough.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow