Chapter Nine

1 WEEK LATER

GABRIELLA

Today I was at Tony's apartment watching movies because I wanted to spend as much time with my turtle before he went on Warped Tour for the summer. They'd gotten Adam to be the photographer which meant I got left behind, it made me sad that I wouldn't get to see my boyfriend every day but he'd be out there performing for fans and doing what he loves.

Vic and Mike left after the first Star Wars film as they both had girlfriends who they wanted to spend time with, and shortly through the second film Jaime started whining about being the third wheel and left. Jaime was a drama queen but I did panic slightly when he joked about being the third wheel, had Tony and I really been acting that lovey dovey to make him suspicious? After he was gone Tony assured me that Jaime didn't know a thing.

After the credits rolled for the third Star Wars film I excuse myself to get a drink. While I'm pouring myself a glass of water a soft melody runs through the apartment. I finish my drink and walk back into the living room to see Tony sat cross-legged on the floor strumming his guitar. He'd also put on his dorky glasses which he knew I loved. I wanted nothing more than to go over there and make out with him, but I was lost in the beautiful melody.

Vic and Mike always joked that I had no musical talent and it must have skipped my generation, but maybe Tony could teach me how to play the guitar so I could prove them wrong. Plus I already knew how talented Tony's fingers were so teaching me should be a walk in the park.

"Sorry, I didn't see you standing there Gabs."

"Tony, will you teach me how to play guitar?"

Tony smiles and motions for me to join him, he uncrosses his legs and I sit between them getting comfy. His arms snake around my waist and he starts to trail kisses down my throat hitting the sensitive spot like a pro.

"God you're beautiful Gabs if only I could call you mine in public."

I arch against him brushing my hair over one shoulder to give him better access "I know turtle but my brothers are overprotective. Now teach me the ways of the guitar master Jedi."

Tony hums in approval at my Star Wars reference "my young padawan I'm going to teach you the basic chords today."

I can't help but roll my eyes at his equally cheesy reference, god we are both nerds but that wasn't a bad thing. Tony places the guitar in my hands.

"You already know the basic E minor because I've seen you butcher it when you've been drunk. So we'll start with C major."

He gently picks up my hand and guides my fingers to the top five strings before helping me strum them together, sounding good and not at all out of tune. As the lesson progresses I'm able to play a basic chord progression on my own. When I was younger Vic tried to teach me but he got impatient and would should, while Tony stayed calm and was supportive.

"Tony you actually taught me something and it didn't sound half bad. Thank you."

I shift my position so that we face to face and cup his chin before leaning in and brush my lips across his. He moans against my lips before putting the guitar down and deepens the kiss, asking for entrance which I happily gave him. It looked like my guitar lesson was over for the day.

Tony pulls back after a couple of minutes and sighs "I'm going to miss you while I'm on Warped Gabs. The guys are going to get me drunk and try to hook me up with a girl, but the only girl I want will be back here in San Diego." He takes my hands in his and bows his head "yours are the only lips I want to kiss, and your hands are the only ones I want touching my body."

I had the sweetest boyfriend in existence and any girl would be lucky to call him their boyfriend. But it saddened me that we could never be more because of my stupid brothers and their rules. One month ago I got drunk with Mike and told him I was in love with Tony, but both of us being drunk Mike thought I was joking and promised not to tell Vic because I would never break their rules.

"Turtle I don't want to get in the way of your happiness, my brothers are never going to approve and you need a girlfriend you can be seen in public with. Hell, we're not even official, simply friends with benefits."

TONY

Hearing Gabs call us nothing more than glorified friends with benefits hurt because I was madly in love with her. There was no way I'd end up with another girl because I saw myself growing old with the baby Fuentes. But before I could put her at ease her phone goes off.

"It's Vic, I better take this."

She gets up off my lap reluctantly and takes the phone into the kitchen. I hear an excited squeal about five minutes later and rush into the kitchen nearly tripping over my own feet just as Gabs hangs up on her brother.

"Are you okay Fuentes?"

She nods and turns to me with a huge smile on her face "I'm coming on Warped with you guys as your photographer because Adam's sick."

This was the best news I'd heard all day, it meant we could spend the whole summer together even if it meant hiding from the rest of the band.

"That's great babe, I love you so much."

Gabs walks into my open arms and I cup her chin making her look up at me "I never want you to think of us as friends with benefits because Gabs you mean the world to me and I want to grow old with you. Will you be my official girlfriend? I'm pretty sure we'll find a way around that stupid rule."

Gabs eyes start to water and she nods chewing her lip "a million times yes Tony, damn that beautiful and soppy turtle."

She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me and I don't hesitate to kiss her back. But behind me, someone clears their throat making both Gabs and I freeze and pull away.

"Well don't you two look cosy?"

I hold Gabs hand and we both turn to face a grinning Jaime "Himes you can't tell Mike and Vic about us."

I hold Gabs close as Jaime glances between us before shaking his head "that was a nice speech man. To be fair I always shipped you two so your secret love is secret with me. Only on two conditions, one is that I get to be the best man at your wedding and second you name your first born son after me."

I let out the breath I'd been holding as Jaime throws his head back and laughs at our panicked expressions. Warped Tour had just gotten that bit more interesting now the stakes had been raised.   

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow