Chapter 1 The Switch

Ages

Ty : 25
Sky : 29
Mitch : 26
Jerome : 30
Seto : 30
Brice : 29
Quintin : 29

Sky POV
"We're sending you to the Kingdom Of The Dead. There in the middle of a war with the Squid Kingdom Of The Northern Seas. We will send you there to protect the King Dead and his only son." My king told me. I nodded my head respectively.

"I will do what I can to protect the Dead Royal Family. It is now my mission. We have defeated the Squids of the Southern Seas, but I heard they are nothing compared to the Squids Of The Northern Seas. But I will do what I can Your Majesty." I say saluting him.

"Good. I knew I could trust you with this. I have a car to escort you to the Kingdom Of The Dead. Its waiting outside." He says pointing his cane out the large velvet doors. I nod and walk out. I get in the car and the driver hits the pedal. I lay back in my seat. I used to live in The Dead Kingdom. I remember telling my parents that I wanted to protect the 'Budder' Kingdom from 'dragons'. I called Gold 'Budder' when I was little because I thought it looked like shiny butter and I couldn't pronounce it right. I still do today. Its fun!

"So, Dead Kingdom ey?" He driver chuckled. I nod. "Heard there was a very attractive prince named Prince DeadLox. His real name is Tyler or Ty. Prince Tyler DeadLox Ellis." The driver continues. "He sounds like your type too."

I blush deeply. "Oh shush! I'm strait as a pencil!" I laugh nervously. That was a lie. I'm gay as all fuck. I see him roll his eyes.

"Adam, you've only had two girlfriends more boyfriends than I can count." He says. I sigh.

"OK fine. I'm gay. So? Isn't the Dead Kingdom like, known for there homophobic people?" I sigh.

"Used to. But then the Prince said he was gay. And the King and Queen wanted him to be happy. So they changed the law. And now, its actually more gays then straights! I think you'll like it there." The driver beams. That actually sounds wonderful.
But then the driver clears his throat.

"But be warned. If you get into a relationship with the prince, you might be in trouble. Many reasons actually. One, everyone wants Ty. He has everything you need for a perfect lover. Second, some gangs are after him. Not sure why though. The other reasons, well, you'll find out." He says mysteriously. "Welp! We're here!" He says again jumping up happily. Wait, what? Before I could think, he kicked me out and drove off.
I shrugged and headed for the castle. As I did, I saw how beautiful the Dead Kingdom really was. I remember when the Squid Kingdom Of The Western Seas attacked and took over the Dead Kingdom. The same day the second prince was born. Some baby shower huh. But alas, the Dead Kingdom fought back bravely. And at the cost of there first prince, they won.
Prince Edward DeadStallion Ellis is buried under the blossom tree he so dearly loved. He would visit it everyday and every night. Some guards say they heard him whisper "I love you Steven. More then you can imagine." He would blow a kiss to the tree and go back to doing princely things with a smile on his face knowing that this 'Steven' was happy. My heart flutters when ever I hear that story. My mother told me that one, and when someone else is telling it, I can't help but to stop and listen. I even tell it to the kids in the nursery.
When I arrive to the might I say beautiful castle, I walk inside. The lobby is so lovely and colorful. The tapestrys that are hung from every wall with beautiful patterns decorating the front of them. I walk up to the lady at the desk. She smiles at me.

"Hello there young man. Are you here to see King Dead?" She says smiling. I nod and she smiles again. "Full name please and your purpose." She says typing something in her computer.

"Adam Dahlberg I was sent here to protect the Kingdom from the Squids." I say seriously. She gasps.

"General Sky right? This is an emergency. You need to get to the throne room immediately. The Squids are slowly chipping away the barrier the prince set up with his magic." She sighs. I was surprised. The prince knew magic? What kind? I personally had strength magic. (SHUT UP THIS IS MY STORY) "The throne room is up that hall. You'll notice it."

"Thank you very much. I will do what I can to protect this beautiful Kingdom." I said rushing to the throne room. She was right. I did notice. The doors were huge. Covered with some sort of emerald and the frame made from obsidian. They swung open as soon as I knocked.
The throne room was even more lovely then the lobby. In front of me was the King DeadMore and Queen DeadMaid. I quickly got on one knee and bowed respectfully.

"So glad you could make it Sky. We need it more than I can explain. Tyler has been working to the bone trying to protect the Kingdom. He says he'll do it for Edward. Isn't that cute. But trust me. We miss him more than he does. And that was 20 years ago. His magic is strong. More than normal. But he's been doing it none stop for a few months now. We're very worried about him." The King says putting a hand on the Queens and sighs. "We don't know what we would do if we lost him too." He says plastering a smile on his face to hide the pain he feels.

"Tyler, sweetie! Come down and meet Sky!" The Queen says calling.