Chapter 8 Grey Skies

THE PICTURE IS WHAT I ASUME ANTHONY LOOKS LIKE. DAW LOOK AT HOW CUTE AND SAD IT IS~

Sky POV
  I wake up to see that Anthony is still in my arms. I poke him multiple times. He slowly opens his eyes.

  "Wakey wakey sleepy head." I whisper. He giggles and gets up. I get up with him. He gets changed and I take my shirt off.

  "How are you so muscley?" He asks poking my six pack. I chuckle.

  "A lot of hard work. I fight a lot too." I say picking him up.

  "Your strong too. Does strength come with muscles?" He asks playing with my arm muscles.

  "Yeah kinda. Strength gives you muscles I guess you could say. When you work out and exercise, your muscles grow and get harder and are able to lift heavier things and use more forse." I explain. He nods his head in understandment.

  "Maybe one day you'll be big and strong like me." I say flexing. He hangs off it like its a monkey bar.
  After a while of Anthony asking what I could lift, I had almost lifted up the entire house. Then we heard a knock at the door.

  "Hello. How can I help you?" I saw the man at the door.

  "Are you Sky?" He asks looking at a clipboard.

  "Yes. I am Sky." I say and he hands me a letter. I sign the clipboard and he waves and walks away.
  I sit down on the chair I lifted with ease earlier. I rip open the letter and Anthony watches from my shoulder. I read it out loud in a funny voice that makes Anthony giggle.

  "Dear General Sky,
  Today is the birthday of our lost son, Prince Edward DeadStallion Ellis, and we would love it if you were there to help with the preparations. You can wear whatever you would like. We expect you to be there by eight am.
-The Ellis Family

P.S. Bring the cutie Anthony! <3" I finish.

  "Wanna go Anthony?" I say getting up with him on my shoulders.

  "Sure. Just put a shirt on" he giggles.

  "Okey." I say and go to the bedroom to get a shirt and put it on. I change out of my pajama pants and put on some sweatpants.

  "Ready to go kiddo?" I say lifting him up and twirling him around. He nods and laughs. I lift him up to my shoulders and he gets on.
  We walk outside and stop to get some candy for Anthony. As he noms on some skittles, and I take a bite out of a twix, we enter the castle. The dask lady says the celebration was in the royal gardens in the middle. I thank her and head that way.
  When we enter, I am amazed. It looked beautiful. The flowers were colorful and bright. Everything looked wonderful. But the tree looked beautiful. Covered with cloth of many colors. The flowers gleaming bright pink with their famous yellow tips. That was the only tree in the entire land that did that.
  I was busy looking around when I heard,

  "Sky! You made it!" I whip around and see Ty looking beautiful in a white overcoat and lovely blue pants. He runs at me and jumps up and kisses me. I kiss back and pick him up.
  I look over his shoulder and see the same people from before growling at me again. I narrow my eyebrows at them but when Ty gets off I smile again. "So glad you could make it. Let me introduce you yo everyone!" He says grabbing my hand.
  I scoop Anthony up and follow him to the people who were growling at me. He points at the really tall one with the tail and the claws.

  "This is Jerome. He's a good friend and the head knights at the castle. Jerome this is Sky or Adam. The new General." He says as he bows down and kisses the back of his hand.
  He walks over to a man in a metal like suit and puts a hand on his shoulder. "This is Jason. He's the airal fighting instructor."
  Then to a man in a checker board hoodie. He was the only one to smile at me friendly. "Mitch. The head of the archers." Ty says and Mitch sticks his hand out and I shake it.
  A man with a gray suit and orange and blue hair. Not much to say here. "Quinton. The bombs and explosives expert." He gives me a glare that I return.

  "Wonderful to meet you..." He grumbles and shake his hand. He digs his nails into my wrist and I squeeze his hand so tight he cringes. He let's out a growl making Ty turn around. I loosen the grip on his hand and smile at Ty. He shrugs and turns to meet his guests. I wave at him.
  The second he turned around all the men except Mitch stood around me. The fuzzball was bigger than everyone I've ever met. Maybe over seven feet actually. He towers over me and slams his fist into his other hand.

  "What the hell man. What are you doing with my Ty?" He says glaring at me as his eyes turn red. I'm not scared of him.

  "He's my boyfriend I don't know what your talking about." I growl trying to keep from snapping at him. He gives me a look of disgust and lifts me up by the front of my tank top.

  "We'll settle this later. Meet me after work hours in the battle field. Fist fight. Be there." He growls and shows his sharp teeth. He throws me against the ground and I get up. I look over at Anthony who is quivering behind Mitch's leg. He runs over to me. "Oh and also? If I win the kid's," he slides his finger over his throat and chuckles. Anthony gasps and starts to cry.
  I feel awful. I won't let them take him away.

THIS CHAPTER US FOR Pepper101twilight HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PEICE OF SHIT THAT I HAVE MADE :D!