The Lose Of A Lier

Ty wouldn't speak. He couldn't speak, in fact, leaving his thoughts in the dust. He wanted to cry. He wanted to scream. But all he wanted was a father. It was so silent in the entire feild, you could hear a cats purr straight from it's throat, no one moved.

Adam, on the other hand, was filled with rage. His mission had failed. Somehow, he knew the king was to die on that feild, it was destiny for his warm blood to mix with the rain on the dead grass. Yet it still hurt.

"Well?" The inky master's cold smooth voice bit into the quiet. "I never told anyone to call off the whole war, the king refused to take our offer." He cleaned his blade from the blood spilled on the bronze.

"So strike down everything he's built, take no prisoners besides the prince and that mammal." He turned away and started walking back to his cage or guards.

The war went on. Throats we're slit, stomachs we're stabbed. The violence was enough to kill a god.

Ty had an idea. Not a smart one, but it was crazy enough that it might. He dodged arrows, and avoided blades, the tentacled beasts kelped close watch on him, their dark blue eyes piercing into his skin.

He grabbed a bow.

He aimed.

He fired.

Right into the head of the king.

SHORT AND SWEET :D