Chapter 4 The Three Kingdoms

A long long time ago, there were four brothers. The oldest, Gold, was the wealthiest and the most loyal. He had the ability to shed light and happiness on to anyone. The youngest, Dead, was the weakest. He was always protected by gold and he would do anything to protect the dead. He had the ability to talk to the dead. The second oldest, Frostmer, was cold and rude to everyone but Dead who he loved dearly. All of the brothers loved Dead very dearly. He had the ability and responsibility of changing the weather. Now the third brother, Ocean, nicknamed 'Squid' was different. He had tentacles coming from his spine. His skin was blue. His hair was always wet and slimy. He was very fast underwater. Gold hated Ocean and no one knew why. All four brothers had a friend. A mage. The only mage. He possessed all five magic elements. Strength, fire, ender, wither, and Special. All four brothers lead a kingdom. The Dead Kingdom, The Golden Kingdom, The Squid Kingdom, and The Frost Kingdom. One day, something terrible happened. Frostmer was very sick from changing the seasons to much. The mage, brought by Dead, knew how to save Frostmer. He had to sacrifice himself for his life. He knew Frostmer wouldn't be able to handle all his magic elements, so he split them up umong the brothers so their children and their children after that could have magic. But the birth of a child with each magic element is every 3728 years. But the birth of a child with all magic elements is possible. A one in 244678867757789856777 trillion possibility though. The mage gave Gold strength, Squid ender, Dead special, Frostmer wither, and he let fire roam free. After the sacrifice Frostmer still didn't wake up. But before he died he had a request. For someone named Sapreen. Gold and Squid thought they would never find someone named that so they didn't even try. But Dead tried. He looked far and near for this Sapreen. With no luck, he went home. He explained that no one in the entire land was or even heard of someone named as such. Frostmer looked over at Dead with happy lifeless eyes and said, "it was a test Dead. You passed with flying colors. But you..." He said in a dark voice looking at his brothers with black eyes and black oil spilling from his mouth. "Failed..."And then he died. And Dead couldn't revive him. Then at the funeral, when giving their speech, Gold and Squid started chocking on oil. It spilled out their eyes and mouth. They soon died. Luckily, their wives were pregnant with children so their magic would live on. Unluckily, all the wives died giving birth. But Dead raised them. This time period was called the 'Frostmer Oil Spill' or 'BloodOil'. We now celebrate BloodOil on April 7th the day Frostmer died and if a child is born on that day in the kingdom, its good luck to name it Sapreen. Dead raised all four children. DeadMage his son, GoldStream Golds son, Frost Frostmers daughter, and Squidion Squids son. Like their parents, Squidion and GoldSteam hated each other. Still unaware why. Once they were 18, Dead was dying. He had died before he made a will of who got what land, so a war broke out between the siblings except for DeadMage who refused to fight. The war lasted 11 years and they evened it up by how well they fought. DeadMage got a decent amount because they all loved DeadMage. Squidion did the best fighting so he got the most. He got the ocean and any islands. GoldStream and DeadMage got the same amount of land and they shared a Continent Corebiscus that took up about a half of the planet and Squidion got all the body's of water and a little of a small Continent named Zornia. Frost didn't do well on the Battlefeild, she got a small bit of Zornia. And that is how the four kingdoms were created.

Everyone clapped. Even the lady. And all the civilians that got caught in my story. The kids had an amazed look a on their faces. I bowed.

"Welp kiddos I gotta go." I say getting up. I hear an 'awwww' from the kids, adults, and everyone else.

Anthony tuged at my hand. "Your almost as good as the prince!" He giggles.

"He tells stories?" I ask. He nods his head.

"He'll act out the parts and use funny voices. He makes me laugh!" He giggles.
This kid makes me laugh. I'm about to make a big choice.

"Hello I would like to adopt this one please." I announce to the lady making the room go quiet.