Chapter 10 Make Things Right

Sky POV
I stare at the letter. Keeping a blank face. Anthony gives me a worried look. I fold the paper and put it in my pocket. I pick up Anthony and run to go find Ty. I spot him with his 'mother'.

I run over to him and turn him around. He smiles at me but unfortunately I have to cut him from saying anything.

"Ty. I am so sorry. I have something I have to do. It's really important." I pant. He nods.

"Than go do it babe. Its ok if it's important." He says smiling. I feel bad about him calling me that. I turn around and run over to the desk lady. She jumps a little when I slam my hand down on the desk.

"Woah. What's the rush?" She says fixing her glasses. I gasp for air but pull out the address.

"Can you tell me how to get here?" I say panting and handing her to note. She looks at it and hands it back to me.

"Down that hall there's an elevator. Go to the thirty sixth floor and find his room." She says pointing to a hallway. "Go make things right." She says winking.

I thank her and smile. I tell Anthony to stay there and he nods. I run down that hallway and to the elevator and cram into just as it was closing.

I push in the thirty sixth button. I catch my breath and wait for my floor to come up. The elevator beeps.

The door opens and I run out and look for room 288. I see it at the end of the hallway and unlock the door. I look inside. No one home? I walk inside and look around. Pretty nice place I must say.

Then I hear a lovely singing voice. I follow the voice and look around the corner and see Jerome holding something and singing. He stops and looks down crying.

I take a deep breath and walk over to him and sit next to him. He jumps up and gets into a fighting position.

"Woah, woah! I'm not here to fight. I'm here to talk." I say and throw my hands in the air. He stays in his position and growls at me. "Trust me."

He grumbles something and loosens up. He flops back onto the couch. His eyes are still red with tears. "Do you mind telling me what's wrong?"

"What's wrong is you taking him away." He grumbles. I pat his shoulder and he doesn't swipe it away surprisingly.

"Well at the time I didn't know your *cough* history with him." I say as he raises an eyebrow. "Mitch told me everything. From the spell to *ahem* Clover." He holds an axe close to my neck.

"Mention Clover one more time I dare you." He growls jerking it towards me a little. I jump a little.

"Okey okey! Calm down." I say and he lowers it dropping it on the coffee table.

"You seem like a nice guy Sky. You really do. But Ty and I had something stronger then love. We were ligit made for each other. And to have him in my arms again, would mean the world to me." He says forcing his head into his hand.

"Do you know what it's like to have the thing you care about most not even remember you? No! I don't think you do!" He yells beginning to cry again. I didn't want to mention that I did.

"Its ok. We will find a way. I promise. I'm sorry I took him away." I say and hug him. He slows down his breath and looks up. Huh. Kid tricks work on adults. Who knew. Haha, father skills.

"You know Sky? Your not that bad. I mean you have terrible fashion sense, and your reflexes are absolutely terrible, but... You okey." He says bonking me on the head. "Terrible."

I rub my head to ease the pain. He's about as strong as me. "Yeah, yeah. You know you really terrified Anthony back there." He raises an eyebrow at me again.

"Who's Anthony?" He says giving me a look like I was crazy. Oh yeah I didn't tell him his name yet.

"My son. The one you threatened to kill." I says and throw my hands in the air. He 'ohhh's.

"I'll think about it. I don't think I like the idea of Ty being a father again." He says getting up and walking away. I sigh. Mitch was right. I do feel bad for Jerome. Who knew this kingdom had so much back story.

Then it happened.

"CODE RED! THE ENEMY IS ATTACKING FROM THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, AND WEST WING! ALL SOLDIERS AND INSTRUCTORS REPORT TO THE BATTLE FEILD!" The announcers blare.

I scramble to my feet and Jerome rushes out grabbing his Axe with me close behind. I hear screams and cries as people rush by to get to safe ground. I head to the stairs and basically fall down them in a rush.

I go to the front desk where Anthony is with the desk lady. She has him in her arms trying to calm him down. I run over and scoop him up, thanking her on the way.

People scatter in different directions trying to get to safe ground. I run out side to see Ty being protected by guards. I push past them and hand him Anthony.

"Take care of him while I fight love. And Anthony, you'll be safe with Ty." I say and kiss Ty and pat Anthony on the head. I run off to the fighting ground where the troops await my command.

"Troop 1, 3, and 7 head to east wing! Troop 2, 5, and 6 north wing! Troop 4, 8, and 9 west wing! Troop 10, 11, and 12 are south wing! Let's go soldiers! We have a kingdom to protect!" I order and they nod respectfully.

We're in for a rough battle.