Chapter 6 A Warning

SO THIS CHAPTER IS BASICLY ALL SMUT. HAVE FUN! I'LL HAVE THE STORY MAKE SOME SENSE IF YOU NEED TO SKIP ;D

Ty POV (OMG FINALLY)
I feel wet and slimy. I slowly open my eyes. I'm in a dark room with and on the floor in only my boxers.

"Hello Tyler~" a seductive voice says from the darkness. Some tentacles grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I kicked and squirmed but to no hope. He walked out from the shadows. He was a Squid hybrid. He licked his lips. I shivered.

"Who are you?" I ask shaking. He chuckles.

"You mean 'us'?" He says as four more Squid hybrids come out of the darkness. One carried a dildo, one with a gag, one with a collar and leash in his hand, and one with a box. I don't want to know what's in it.
"Nuro, make him our pet~" he says and the one with the leash and collar walks up to me grabs my wrists with his tentacles and slips the collar and leash on tightly.
The tentacles let go and I drop to the floor. He tugs on the leash and I yelp.

"Now, refer to us as Masters." Nuro says pulling the leash so far that I'm about an inch away from his face. He licks my cheek. I shiver. "Let's get the fun started. Mixen, cuff him and gag him." And a squid came and cuffs my hands to board above me and cuff my legs in different directions spreading them. I blush. Thank Gods my boxers were still on.

"Aww the prince is embarrassed~" one says and gets close to my ear. "But we're only getting started~" he whispers licking my neck moaning through the ball. He chuckles and travels down my chest.
The other three come over and lick all over while all of their tentacles rub all over. Three travel through my boxers and rub my entrance and member. I moan and my tongue presses against the gag.
They spread my cheeks and one tentacle slams into me going in real deep. I gasp and moan loudly and it comes out as muffles. It thrusts in and out at inhuman speeds and slips in and out with ease because of the slime. Then a second one goes in. I scream in pain through the gag. When one comes out, another goes in.
"You liking this?" One asks liking my chest. I shake my head no making the bell on my collar jingle. He chuckles. "Good~" he says then sliding his hand in my boxers and palming me. I moan louder as he goes faster.
By this point I'm panting. The tentacles stretching me, the feeling of his cold hand, the tongues and tentacles all over me. Its too much. I came in his hand. He smirks and pulls his hand out licking the white liquid. He takes off the gag and shoves his hand in my mouth.

"Lick it clean pet~" he says petting my tongue with his fingers. I hesitantly lick the fingers. He takes out his fingers and nods at his friends. He cuffs my hands together and uncuffs the one that were on me before. He forcefully shoves me on the floor.

"What are y- ah~" I'm cut off by one of them thrusting inside of me. I moan and whimper as he pulls me on his lap spreading my legs apart. Another walks up to me and shoves his member in my mouth. He grabs my leash and tugs it making my head go forward and back. A third one rips my boxers and sucks my member hard. The forth one watches in amusement.
I moan on the second ones member. He smirks and bobs my head faster and the one thrusting goes harder. I came in the thirds mouth as he lickes me clean I feel him swallow as he continues. I pant everytime he thrusts. The one with his member in my mouth pulls out.

"W-what are g-going to do?" I whimper. The one sucking me gets off and joins the one watching and licks his lips. They position themselves so one is under me and one is behind me.
Then the worst of the worst happened. They both pushed in at the same time. I screamed in pain and slight pleasure. The one behind me kept tugging at my leash and the one under me kelt touching and licking me. They go harder and faster with each thrust making my moans, pants, and pleads louder and louder.

"P-please!~ st~ ah~ op~ Ah!~" I can barely speak. The one behind me bites my neck and collar which he kelps pulling.

Squid POV
I love his moans. Mixen was doing a wonderful job. Nuro and Blix are just watching. I look at them and nod giving them the signal that I'm close. I can see that Mixen is close too from the look on his face. Nuro and Blix walk over to our pet.

"Ready?~ 1 2 3!" And we all cum on him. It must have been too much because he passes out. We pull out and I pick him up in my arms.

"Now, let's get him home as a little present~" I smirk. We all chuckle and get dressed in our uniforms. I shove the gag in his mouth. Let's get him home.

AH NOTHING LIKE A 887 WORD TENTACLE SMUT