✨2✨

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

I wake up to a loud disturbing sound. I look over to my clock, 12:00am. I groan, getting out of bed. As I get closer to the sounds I realize my siblings are crying. I rush into their room, still half asleep. "Whats wrong?" I say. They look over to my, and they stop crying. "Jasy..." Kaitlyn says with teary eyes. I walk over to their beds, sitting on the floor. "Go back to sleep, baby." I say softly. "Can you stay with us?" Evan asks, lying back down. "Yes, of course." I say, leaning back on their nightstand that seperates their beds.

-----------------

✨First day of school (In America!)✨

Today, school was alright. I was super tired because I was up for the longest, watching over my brother and sister to make sure they were alright.

I was making my way towards my last class. I turn the corner and there she was. The girl I spotted yesterday, while I was on my front porch. I take a look at my Schedule. Art, room 308, Mr. Rome. I look at the room number besides the door. For sure, this is the correct classroom. I walk in, sliding through all the students, to the teacher. "OOH. Yo must be the new student. Please introduce yourself." I stand at the front of class. 

"Um... okay... Well... My name is Jamine Centina. I just moved from Canada" I say, proudly. "Ooooh Canada! Is it cold there?" He asks. 'What do you think?' I say to myself. "Well, where I was from, It snows almost 24/7." I say. "Oh cool. Go ahead and take the seat next to Fina... Fina, raise your hand please." She rolls her eyes, then lifts her hands up.

I walk staright over to the table she was at, and I took the empty seat right next to her. The room grew noisy. There was two other people sitting at the table as well. They all stared at me. "Um... hi?" I say, quietly. The girl sitting next to me, Fina, sucked her teeth, then she turns her body away from me. 'Um.. okay?' I say, mentally. The boy sitting across from me spoke up. " Man, don't worry about her. My name is Bambii." He says, arrogantly. He then points to the girl next to him, across from Fina. "This is, Mayalinah aka Maya." She looks at me, emotionlessly. She looked as if she was trying to figure me out.

Her big slanted dark brown eyes gazed upon me. She had her hand covering her mouth, and her head tilted slightly to the side, she was quite beautiful (A/N: IKR?!?!?! 😂😂)but It was very awkward, so i just stared right back at her. She finally says something, "Wussup?" She holds her fist out and I simply dap her. She then ran her fingers through her gigantic curly hair. "And this one right here is Fina." 

Fina was the one who was constantly ignoring me. I don't know why. "Damn Fina! Pay the girl some damn attention!" Maya raises her voice. Her voice is very fiesty. Fina turns around, looking at me. Her eyes soften. "I'm Fina DuBois." is all she says.

"Alright class. Today will be a free day. You must be doing something related to art! Drawing, painting, Digital art, Sculpting, etc! Alright get started."

The whole class gets up from their seats, not including Maya and I. "What are you going to do?" She says, resting her head on her arms. "What are you going to do?" I say. "Umm.. I might just write." She says, looking up. "Ahh. Okay." She stands up and sits next to me. She was very tall. Probably as tall as me, maybe taller in heels. "I've been working on this bomb ass story, about my life and shit!!" She says all hype.

This girl is very loud and hyper. "My shit gon' be BOMB. Imma have like, a 1,000 funny ass characters. and 1 bitch, because you know, you always gotta have that 1 hatin ass bitch." I begin laughing. "So I guess I'll have 1,001 characters!" She says, throwing up jazz hands.I say "Do you." and a wide smile is plastered on her face. "Oh trust me, the one thing i'm good at is being myself." She says smiling, causing me to chuckle. "Alright, now look here!" She takes out her turquoise notebook and opens it to the first page. "You wanna be in it?" She asks, picking up her blue mechanical pencil. I could tell blue was her favorite color. "Umm, If you want." 

Bambii and Fina return to the table. Fina had an Art Isle. Bambi brought back a sketchbook and a few pieces of paper. Fina put the isle beside the table and turned her stool towards it. She had a paint palette, and a few paint bottles. She begins pouring and mixing colors. 

"I got you some papers girl!" Bambii says, handing me a piece of paper. "Thank you!" I say, smiling. I grab my pencil and I begin drawing stick figures. I look over at Fina, and she's into her painting. She has so much control over her hands. She holds her brush, dragging it across, painting the base.

"Wow..." I say quietly. "Yeah I know right?! This is all she does." Maya says, informing me. "Fina, can you teach me how to paint like that?" I say smiling.

"...." She turns around, and stares at my paper. "You are not worthy of my lessons." She continues painting. EXCUSE ME? "Damn...Biitch.." Bambi says, looking up from his Sketch book. "What the hell is up with this "Medieval times" speech?" I say, getting smart. "What you call Medieval, I call educated." She say, loud enough for me to hear.

The bell rings, and everyone gets ready to leave.

Wow, this girl REALLY doesn't like me, but will keep trying.... And hopefully, she'll accept me for who I am. I was really interested in her, and her style of art. I must get to know her!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 2.

"It's getting better!!! BUT!! We have more funny/chill characters, coming soon. Make sure you guys share this story with your friends/followers!

I do not want only one of my stories to be my only known story that I have, when I have these good Ideas that are very unique and fun. I just wanted to get that off my chest because it's been on it for a LOOONG time. Help me out here, PLEEASEE!!!"

-MayaLinah ❤