🌸9🌸

J a s m i n e-

I walk up to Maya, smiling at her. "You're going to be fine Maya. Your mother is extremely understanding." "Okay okay. I'll call her" Maya speaks, quietly. "No, you're going to talk to her, face to face." I cross my arms.

Maya needs to start facing her problems head on. It's a good trait to have.

"But Jasssssssssss-" she whines "shut up, nigga. You cute but not that cute. I'm not going to change my mind." I say, sternly. Sometimes you gotta let these females know. I'm better at the game then she'll ever be. "Okay fine hoe."

Maya gets up and paces around the room. For some reason it made me uncomfortable as well like as if I was in her situation.

"MAYA SIT YOUR HIGH ON CHAKRA ASS THE FUCK DOWN!" I yell

"You're making me nervous too. Shit." I continue.

She eases her way onto the floor, crossing her toned thighs.

We sat there in silence for about 20 minutes, then the doorbell rings. Maya lets out a weird dinosaur sound that causes me to jump. "What is your problem? It's most definitely not your mother babe."

She takes many deep breaths. I wouldn't be surprised if she passed out.

I ran down her lengthy stairs and over to the front door. Before I could open it, it opened by itself.

"WHERE'S MY SNUGGLE-POO!?!?!?" Lai screams. "Im so sorry... Her dad not to teach her how to pick a lock." Marie whispers. "You're good" I chuckle. Lai was a character(A/N: LITERALLY!) Shit, I thought I was lit, but this girl is just too much. "Snuggle-poo? Lai really?" Fina mumbles, giving me a bunch of cheek kisses."yeah nigga, really." "Aww it's like a family reunion." Bambii giggles walking through the door.

About a week ago, Bambii has declared that she wanted to be referred to as a "she" now, and we respect that.

Maya stumbles down the stairs "who was at the... LARIEEEE!!"

That's her name from both of them combined. Since she was practically in a polyamory relationship, she decided it will be easier to address them both in one name especially if she's speaking to both of them. She embraces them both, at the same time.

"Maya got mad hoes bruh...." Bambii states "these ain't no hoes, these are my mains." Maya claps back. "Actually I am a hoe." Lai raises her hand like as if she was in a classroom setting "just wanted to put that out there.."

"We know." Fina smirks

"Ooo" Lai smirks.

"OKAY OKAY!" "Why are you guys here?" Maya looks around. Lai answers, "Jasmine told Fina that you weren't feeling well, Fina told Bambii, and Bambii told Marie, and Marie told me. Then they added us to the groupchat which is what we should've don't in the first place instead of doing a chain because you know how T-Mobile be when you be texting and using your data up here's an example: how random niggas be using Black Chyna's Puss-"

"AYEEEE!" Fina, Marie, and Bambii yell, cutting Lai off. "Sorry." Lai says. "Not sorry." She smirks.

Maya burst out laughing and lays on the couch.

M a y a-
I was still nervous, regardless of them all being here or not. My phone buzzes.

Mommy
I won't be home for a looooong while. It's girls night out.😜😋

Me
Take ya time 🍆💦

Mommy
MAYA! 😡

Me
GTG BYE LOVE YOU 😘😘💕

She gon beat my ass when she comes back.