🌸 Just a recap 🌸

Just a recap
🌸M A Y A L I N A H🌸

So after my birthday, a few weeks have past and lemme tell y'all mothafuckas, some crazy shit went DOWN. Now Jasmine and Fina are fucking with each other... Literally.

💦F L A S H B A C K💦

👅JasminexFina👅

I walk into Fina's house without knocking, like always, and I look over at Mr. Dubois. "Hey!" "Oh... Maya, what a pleasure it is to see you here." he rolls his eyes, acting all high and mighty. "Okay sure." I chuckle "Is Fina here?" he puts down his pencil and takes off his reading glasses. "Yeah, she's up there with that Canadian girl."

Ca-nadian girl?

My face lights up and I chuckle "Wait.. Are you talking about- Hold up"

I think I had an idea on what they possibly COULD be doing. Or maybe my filthy mind is getting the best of me. Yeah, probably that.

I tiptoe up the stairs and I storm over to Fina's room and I slowly open the door to see FiFi and Jassy laying next to eachother, knocked tf out, and butt ass naked.

A wide smile creeps onto my face and I text Bambii who drove me here.

😍BBY😍

Me: OMG BBY YOU GOTTA COME AND SEE THIS SHIT JSHSISGWG THIS SHIT IS CRRRAZZZYYY!!

Bambii: OOO BIH WHATS GOING ON?!

Me: ITS JASMINE AND FINA JDHEHSSG

Bambii: OSJSHSHDV 😱IM ON MY WAY BITCH!

~~~

Bambii giggles and looks at the two love birds. "DELFINA MARIA YASMINA JADE DUBOIS!" she jumps up and sighs. "Wait that's your full name!??" I laugh "I thought u were my mom and Shut the hell up Maya you get on my nerves" she shakes Jasmine so that she can wake up. "Whaaaaat?" her words drag. She sits up, flips her voluminous curls out of her face, and she sighs when she sees my smile. "I know you're not talking, Maya. All the people you slept with this year..... Benard" Fina says. "THAT WAS ONE PERSON AND A MISTAKE!" I yell "Um actually... Don't forget that three some she has with Marie and Lai." Jasmine chuckles.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"YOOO" Bambii screams in excitement "when were you going to tell me about that?!" " I didn't plan on telling you or anybody about that but Jasmine wouldn't leave me alone about it" I cross my arms.

"NOOOO YOU GOTTA TELL ME" "Later..I promise"

"What are you doing here anyway?" Fina asks, scratching her head. "Well since you didn't show up to the art show, remember you told me to meet you there and you totally didn't show up" I smirk and she looks at me "And now I know why you didn't....here's the project that you painted and the one you drew, they both won prizes and 1st place." I place the projects on her bed "You're welcome" and I walk out with Bambii "take care love birds!" I yell from the hallway.

💦E N D. O F. F L A S H B A C K💦

Haha... Yeah about that three some... It happened so fast. Ill explain it another chapter, ahaha. I mean, its not that important.

I roll my eyes.

Um... But something crazy DID in fact happen.

Do you guys remember when I had went to the doctors office to see what the hell was wrong with me? Well,

👶🏽FLASHBACK👶🏽
🍼The call that changed my life🍼

I look through my phone, watching funny ass YouTube videos and shit. Everything was funny until I got a call from the doctors office.

I answer the phone.

Nurse: Um, Maya Lee?

Maya: Omg, please tell me that its good news.

Nurse: Well it depends on how much you like children

Maya: Say what now?

Nurse: Well, Mrs. Lee is depends on-

She takes forever on trying to tell me what she is attempting to tell me. But I don't want to hear it.

Maya: Stop calling me that, and please stop stalling and get to the point.

Nurse: My apologies. Maya you ARE in fact pregnant and we would like for you to come in so that we can take a look and-

Maya: ... But I'm only 18. This is alot.. I mean-

Nurse: I know hun, and its going to be alright! Just think of the pos-

Maya: How am I going to tell my mom? My family? ...My friends?

Nurse: Well, hun, I suggest you tell your parents right away. You're friends can wait, and so can your other family members. And She can come with you.

Maya: ...

Nurse: But. How does next Tuesday 6:30 sound?

Maya: yeah. That's cool.

Nurse: alright, Take care Mrs- I mean Maya.

Maya: Thanks..

Hangs up

👶🏽E N D OF F L A S H B A C K👶🏽

I felt extremely shaky knowing that the truth will eventually have to get out but the first person I needed to tell is the father of the child...

(That word will be extremely important for the next chapter, and you'll see why)

So that's exactly what I did.

👨🏽👶🏽F L A S H B A C K👶🏽👨🏽

I knock on B's door and he immediately opens the door "Aye what's good mama?" I shake my head "Mama... That I am." He raises his eyebrow "What are you talking about?" "B, I'm pregnant."

Silence

"How do you know it's mine?" "Benard! You're the only nigga I've been intimate with. On top of that our dumbasses didn't even use protection"

Eww.. That is so gross...

"Can we just be logical about this. I promise you that its yours."

Benard sighs "Alright... When you going to go to the doctors?" "tomorrow." "Alright, I'll be there" "yeah you better be." I cross my arms "I promise... I want to be there for my child, our child." I sigh in relief hearing those words "Keep your word. I'm trusting you." I walk away from him

That's the only thing that I can do. I can't live my life in fear 24/7 .... next stop, my house. I'm going to tell my mom everything, she deserves to know... it's my word against somebody else's

On the other hand, I don't know how I'm going to tell Marie...😔

End
How is Maya's mom going to react?👩🏽
Jasmine and Fina? 👉🏽👌🏽
The threesome?😏😏😏-->👉🏽👌🏽