Jasmine & Fina

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

I Run behind Maya and Bambii, scaring them both.

"BITCH" Bambii yells. "Don't do that!" Maya also replies. "Sorry about that." I smile. "So how was that..-" Maya clears her throat. "Date?" Bambii's face lights up. "OMG, bout time. Who you go with?" I look down, smirking. "Fiiina.." They both get hype. "Well?!?" Maya asks. I look around because I didn't know what she wanted me to say. "Well what?"

They both give me the "Really nigga" face. "Oh you mean, my hangout with Fina-" "Date" Bambii argues. "Hangout." I cross my arms. "Okaaay. What ever you saaay.""But anyway... what happened?"

"WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL...." I blush. "I was getting ready and-"

----------------------------------

BUZZZ

I stare at my phone, unlocking it slowly. 

Fina👎👎👎: I'm out front. What the hell is taking you so long?

Me: Stfu, I'm coming.

I put the phone down, quickly walking out the door.

Me and Fina decided to go get some ice cream and walk around the beach. We walked down the beach while eating our icecream. We both had chocolate(A/N:LUH ME SUM CHOCOLATE!*WINK WINK* 😉😉👅). Atleast we had one thing in common. Now I had to speak her language. "What's your favorite art piece?" I ask, walking side by side. "Massacre Of The innocents by  Peter Paul Rubens" She says plainly. (A/N: Very Disturbing art piece..just a bunch of dead bodies.. no biggy... LOOK IT UP!! c:) "And your's?" She asks. Ahh shit.. I don't know any art pieces.. "Sta... Scre... Picas... Mona Lisa." I say, suttering. She raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Then who painted Mona Lisa?" She questions stopping in her tracks. "Um... WHO CARES!! Mona lisa is the only mothafucka who looks good without eyebrows!!Those are facts!!" I yell, getting defensive. 

Fina covers her face. Oh shit.. I ruined it. I begin to frown, until I realized she was laughing at me. Which gave me some relief. "I fucking can't..." She says. By now shes cracking up. "Was it something I said?" She nods. "Have you seen Mona Lisa? People make it seem like she is SO beautiful but really, she just looks unique." She wipes her tears."She might not look good but I haven't seen one person without eyebrows that make me wanna look at them for 7 seconds straight..." She continued to laugh but this time it was harder, causing people to look at us. I smirk."So does this mean that we're good?" She stops laughing, immediately after I commented. "Nope. You already have your first strike" She begins walking again. My jaw drops. "What the f-. WHY?!?! STRIKE FOR WHA!?" I yell.

---------------

"You play?" Fina asks me picking up a basketball. "What? Hell yeah!!! YOU MUST NOT KNOW ME!" I yell getting hyped. "Well... that's kind of why I'm here with you. So that I can get to know you." She stares at me. "Oh? I understand now!" She raises a brow. "You wanted to get to know me, thats why you suggested it! I knew you admired me." I flip my hair. "Ew.. no...well... Never... I just did it to make you happy." She says, stuttering. "Awww, so you care about my feelings" I said in awe. "Shuuut the fuck up and let's play. 1 on 1." She passes the ball to me roughly.

She totally cares. 

We finished playing and I beat ha ASSSSSSSSS. She still salty af. "You're pretty good, but that was luck.But thats strike two" "FOR BEATING YOUR ASS!?!" She runs her fingers through her somewhat curly hair....more like wavey hair actually... what is that? I squint my eyes, staring at her hair. "Whaaaat do you want?!" She looks at me, frowning. "Nothing, I'm just trying to...Is your hair curly or wavey?" She quickly replies. "Nigga I-Don't-Know. And I-Dont-Care." She says. "Well I want to descirbe you hair..." I touch it."Oooh, this shit is booty soft." "DON'T TOUCH ME IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME!" She snatches her hair back. "Oh I can handle you..." I reach out for it again. She smacks my hand away, and grabs my wrist. "Keep your hands to yourself." She mutters. 

After we made it back to her car she drove me home. We had been out for the longest, it was already night time. She dropped me off and walked me to my door. "So did you have fun?" I cross my arms. She was quiet. "Minus the annoying-ness. Sure, I guess it was interesting." She smirks. "Really though. Do you like me now?" I say. She gets qiuet. 

⚫⚫F I N A⚫⚫

I actually did have fun, but I don't want her to know that I want to be her friend. I always like to keep to myself ya know...but Jasmine just won't give up. She's just like Bambii & Maya. The reason why I never want to get to know other people is because... WELL, I don't really like to talk about it. But maybe another time. Now is just not the time to speak about the ones who have hurt me in the past. Unless I want to get emotional, which I am not trying to. I tried not to stare at her but I couldn't help it. Her lips looked so... Wait.. Nevermind. I clear my throat. She raises her brow. "mm. Yeah sure, we're cool." A huge smile plasters on Jasmine's face and she hugs me for about 10 secodns.  She then pulled away and looked at me. I grabbed the back of her neck and I pulled her face closer to mine and-

-------------

"Yup and that was pretty much it..." I say, teasing them. "WHAT?!?! NO FUCKING WAY!!" Bambii and Maya says in unison." THAT CAN'T BE IT! You're fucking with us right now." Bambii says. I chuckle. "Well what happened? DID SHE KISS YOU?!" Maya asks. All I do is just give her a smirk. "Hmmm, maybe." I say, keeping the suspense. "I DON'T LIKE CLIFF HANGERS YA KNOW!!!!" She yells."Sorry. " I shrug, not caring. She pokes her bottom lip and and crosses her arms. She even turned her back on me! I assumed she was pouting. She's really good at that. She's like the queen of attitudes, literally. "Maya, don't be like that." I giggle. She continues pouting.  "What about you Maya, what did you do yesterday. Yous said you were going to tell me today.?" I smirk, leaning against the wall, putting my feet upon the bench. Maya picked at her food, and she blushes. Her yellow skin turns red and she smiles. I'm guessing she thought of something that had happened yesterday. I've got to know what she did.