🌸 8 🌸

[ J A S M I N E ]

Marie sits there quietly on her phone, checking her overpopulated Instagram notifications.

Maya had to stop by the bathroom because she felt like she was going to be sick. Bambii is smiling like an idiot while he's texting one of his "boyfriends". And Fina.... Well Fina is just being Fina.

"Hi." a few girls approach Marie. "Hey" she replies smoothly. Her voice is sooo sexy. I could just eat her right here, right now. "How old are you?" they ask "legal" she replies. So I'm guessing she has a late birthday. "Ooo" they coo. After being crowded around by males and females making googly eyes at her, Maya finally shuts it down when she returns from the restrooms. "Damn would you hoes hop off. Give her some damn space. Always trying to fuck somebody. Fuck outta here with that shit." I could tell she was annoyed. Marie smiles at the thirsty ass girls and they exchange a smile to her and roll their eyes at Maya and walk off. "Oh and by the way, I'm not interested." she dismisses the males away "Thanks..for that." Maya lifts one of her brows. "My pleasure." Maya says,running her hand through her gigantic hair.

"So um.. I never caught your name.." Marie says in her naturally smooth voice "The teacher already said her name. Were you not paying attention?" Fina butts in. Maya glares at her and Fina rolls her eyes and runs her long fingers (A/N: 😏) through her natural wavy brown hair.

"Maya, my names is Maya" she bites her lip then looks back at her phone. "UM well I'm Jasmine. Incase you wanted to know." a wide Kool-aid smile pops up on my face. "Nice to meet you beautiful" she says to me causing me to blush furiously. Then she gives all her attention back to her phone . Of course the nosy person that I am, I look.

"🍑😍😘Mi Amore😻👅💦"

After reading it, my phone quickly buzzes 2 times

Maya(2)

I answer her messages

Maya: Tell me what you see.

Maya: tell me

Me: Mi Amore

Maya: wut o-o

Me: NO no

Me: That's the person who she is texting.

Maya: 😡😡😡

Maya: READ THE GOTDAMN TEXTS

Me: okay damn

I take a quick peak at the messages and and thing caught my attention so I typed it and I send it.

Me: .... 👅😺💦.

Me: :)

Maya: well what else?!

Me: Idk the rest is in Pig latin or Japanese or something. Idk its all gibberish to me.

Maya: oh.

Maya: well looks like she's taken

Me: Is that really what it is because it looks like they're licking cats and splashing water