✨4✨

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

"Alright, i'm getting ready." I say, speaking to Bambii. "Hurry up!" He argues. "Shut up, just let me put on my pants. Today I was wearing a black and red plaid button up shirt, with some black pants slightly ripped by the knees, I had straightened my hair so that I could put on my Billabong hat. (Check out the Polyvore, Alternative-Stylez, for more amazing outfits!)

 (Check out the Polyvore, Alternative-Stylez, for more amazing outfits!)

I was very excited to go to this party. It's my first party, ever since I've moved to America. I made sure everything was perfect, before I left. "GIRL! I'M WAITINNN" Bambii yells. " ALRIGHT! I'M COMING!" I yell back, running down the stairs. I heard mumbling on Bambii's side of the phone. "Who is that?" I ask, making my way towards the front door. "Just a friend." he says. I lock the door and I walk to the car and I open it. " You again?" I hear a smooth voice. "Ahh.. Nice to see you too, Fina." I say, and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't sit next to me." I take the empty seat next to her. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I begin laughing. I could tell she was getting annoyed. I was feeding off of her anger. "Alright you two, we have to get Maya and her... Girlfriend." We all chuckle. "She lives close to you, maybe about 5 minutes." Bambii says, continuing to drive. 

We arrive at Maya's large home, twice the size of mine. "Babygirl is getting somewhere in life." Bambii comments. "I see her..." Fina says. She sounds like she's still pouting. I turns around and looks at her and a huge smile plasters across my face. "Ugh, Kill yourself." She rolls her eyes. "You mad?" I bite my lip. I enjoyed seeing her mad. 

I squint my eyes, I see her aswell. She's walking out with a super tall girl. Her afro was twice the size of Maya's, her hair was more on the "kinky" side while Maya's was more "Kinky curly." They were both wearing black and white, the girls clothing was normal. Maya on the other hand...?????...

(⬇Kaori's Outfit⬇)

(⬆Maya's Outfit⬆) ( I actually wear crazy shit like this, so this is accurate af

(⬆Maya's Outfit⬆) ( I actually wear crazy shit like this, so this is accurate af. c: )

I roll down the window, "Maya! Why you got them platforms on? You already tall enough! You look like an gothic teenager, also!" I yell. "THEY'RE FLATFORMS! GET IT STRAIGHT!!!" She flips me off and I begin laughing my ass off. I can't lie... she looked good. (A/N: *Blushes* Oh stop it.✋😂😂) They eventually made their way to the car. Maya sat in the back with me and Fina. Her friend sat in the front with Bambii."Jasmine that is Kaori, Kaori this is Jasmine" We both exchange hi's. "I'm hungry.." Maya says, then leaning into me. "You're always hungry Maya." Fina says. "YEAH, and she never put on no damn weight. Always looking like a toothpick." Bambii follows. "It's not fair. I'm jealous." He finally says. "Oh baby no need to be. You'll get there someday." Maya flips her hair, getting cocky. "Shut the fuck up." I say, laughing my ass off. Fina wasn't ammused.

-------

We finally arrived at the party. Shit was bumping. The music was kind of loud so we all had to yell. Which was kind hard because Maya is practically deaf. LOL. 

I walk around, slowly. Fina disappeard a long time ago, and I was wondering where she was at. "Hey Maya?" I tap her on the shoulder. She was dancing, her hips swaying from side to side. She turns her attention towards me, continuing to dance. "OH HEY! LISTEN, HAVE YOU SEEN FINA?" "UGH! I was hoping you knew." I facepalm. "Lol. She's probably flirting with some hoes" I look behind her. "Um.. Maybe... but I know who is flirting with some hoes." She stops dancing and turns around.

⚫⚫M A Y A L I N A H⚫⚫

I stop dancing, tunring around, seeing Kaori "chatting it up" with some other female. Just yesterday she was kissing me and now she's flirting with another female? What was she thinking? Is she out of her mind?

I walked up to them. "Hey Kaori, who is this? " I put my hands on my hips staring at the little short trick that was infront of me. She had a evil smirk on her face, as if she was trying to make me angry. "Well, K... I'll see you later" She slips her a piece of paper. "Well, K i'll see you later." I mock her, annoyed. She even gave her a nickname. I feel salty as hell because I haven't even done that, yet. She walks away and her ass was HUGE. I was jealous...She was like a short thick... Ugh. Nvm. "What the hell was that?! Why were you with her?!" I ask, heated. "Damn Maya, why do you even ca-" I cut her off. "You better have a good explanation!" She rolls her eyes and leans back on the counter."Why can't you just be hap-" I interupt again "KAORI! ANSWER ME!" Her eyes roll "Are you done?" She says, crossing her arms giving me a cold stare. Her words angered me. "Yup.""Maya, you already know that I am a free person now. I can do what I please. You're not the boss of me!" She says, raising her voice. "Can you like.. back off for a second so that i can actually get somewhere in life?!" She yells."Yo think I'm... holding you up?" I say...... She says nothing.... I knew it. "Okay" I Then walk away from her, back to Jasmine who was with some sexy latina's. I wasn't going to get my blood pressure rasied because of her. "Come with me." I grab her hand. "I'm not ready to go yeeeeet." she whines, looking back at the girls. "Walk me home." I say sternly. We exit the building. "But I-" "WALK ME HOME, PLEASE!" I say tearing up."WOAH... Okay.. I will." She puts her arm around me, and we continue walking.

---------------

After she walked me home I stood at the door. "Jasmine, I promise... i will make it up to you." I say, wil a raspy voice. My eyes become heavy. "it's alright... you don't have to do anything." She says. "No... I promise Jasmine." I hug her. I pull away after a while, and she smiles at me. "Go get some rest, Maya." I nod, closing the door. After my door was closed and locked I suddenly began crying all over again. I slide down the door, bring my knees to my face, bawling my eyes out. 

"Why...." 

------------------------------------

Chapter 4 Complete!

Was Kaori out of line?

Was Maya out of line?

Who do you think was wrong?

Comment, Follow, Share, and Vote.

-Mayalinah❤