✨6✨

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

Fina has been ignoring me all day. She promised she was going to be my friend but yet, she acts like i'm not here. Like i'm invisible. Is it something I did? Did one of us do something that was embarressing? Maya and Bambii sat at the lunch table chatting across from me, while I just thought to myself.

"Jassy?" Maya calls, snapping me back into reality. "HUH? Yes?" "Are you alright?" She asks. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I continue looking around.

"where is she...." I whisper to myself. "WHERE IS WHOO?" Maya butts in, pressing her shoulder into my chest. I didn't even see her come over to me. That girl is a fucking ninja..."where did you come from!?" "I'm light on my feet... it's a dancer thing.. :)" She smiles "Anyway... who are you waiting for?" "Um. Fina." "OH she said she was going to the library." I grab my slice of pizza, shoving it in my mouth. "I'll see you guys later." "Oh. Okay." "Bye?"

I ran into the library, scanning the area. "Damn this place is big af..and beatutiful.. Making me wanna read and shit." I say, excitedly. I look at the books on the shelf, to see if there was something that I'd like to read...

(A/N: Ya'll know I gotta pick the most majestic places and shit!)(FYI, If you have been keeping up on Loving your own kind, you would know what I'm talking about)

Right.... I have to go find this bitch.

I literally peeked EVERY corner, but she was no where to be found. I literally looked like a stalker. WHICH I AM NOT!

 Where could she be? She promised she'll be my friend. well atleast... you know.. be nice to me.. and now I feel like she's avoiding me.

"What the hell are you doin here?"

I let out a loud scream.

"SHHHHHHHHHH!" The librarian shushes.

 I turn around almost instantly. "I came here to find you, dumbass! Where have you been?!" I scold her, quietly. She sips her Starbucks carmel frappuccino. "I've been out."

"Yeah no shit! Sit down." She does what I asked. She's being very submissive today, and I'm not liking it. I'm so used to her rebeling and shit.

"Man, what the fuck do you WANT?" She asks. "I wanted to know why you've been ignoring me all day!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The Librarian shushes us again from across the way.

.......That old bitch.......

"I didn't want to see your face. That's why" I gasp, placing my right hand on my chest like I was standing for the pledge. "Nigga you saaaid you was be my friend!" I raise my voice "When?" Fina says while crossing her arms, smirking. "UGH! WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT!"