Maya and Benard

Jasmine asks, "Well. What did you do yesterday?"

I blushed, and looks down. "Weeeelll..."

⚫⚫M A Y A L I N A H⚫⚫

The door flings open. "Benard!" He bites his lips, looking me up and down. "Hey." He hugs me. He's 6'3, so he towers over me. We break the hug, "Can I come in?" I ask, cheesing very hard, like a child who just found a penny on the sidewalk. (A/N: #GUILTY 😁😁😁😁😁😁) "Yeh. Come in." He opens the door wider so that I could enter his house. "Nice place" I say, looking around. I finally make it to the couch and I sit down, taking off my jacket. "Do you want me to take that for you?" He asks, being a straight up gentleman. "Oh yeah." I grab the Jacket from behind me, handing it to him. "Oh, and also. Did you want.. something to drink? You're hot, I mean, you seem hot."(A/N: Right?! Idk why I'm wearing jackets in Florida.) He coughs. I chuckle. "Water please."

⚫⚫B E N A R D⚫⚫

I stared at Maya's face. I couldn't help but bite my lip. "So, why did you agree to come here?" I ask, plopping down next to her. "Well.. I guess I just wanted to actually get to know you.. and stuff." She takes a sip of her water.

Ever since the 6th grade, I've always had my eyes on Maya. But I never had the courage to come a speak to her. She was sweet and I was a savage. I was Rude, I was a player. I still am. She doesn't have to hide behind a facade to get what she wants. She needs to be wifed, immediately. (A/N: I KNOW RIGHT?!) That's why I hit babygirl up. "No but really. Why would a person like you be here with a person like me?" I say smoothly. "Well to be honest, I need some advice."She turns, facing me. "Alright, ask away." I lean back. "you remember Kaori right?" I chuckle. I know that name anywhere. I used to have the biggest crush on her... and then she kicked my ass for telling her. "Lord, ofcourse I remember her crazy ass, how is she?" She shrugs. "She's doing fine, I guess. I haven't spoken to her in a long time. We kinda, fell out." 

She gets quiet.

"Was I wrong?" She asks. "About what?" "Well we were all at a party, Me, Fina, Bambii, Kaori, and my new friend Jasmine. I kinda got jealous when Kaori was speaking to another female and she was BEAUTIFUL... When I adressed it with her, she told me to back off and that I was getting in her way." She looks down. "I wouldn't be suprised if she fucked with her.. I would've too." I lift her chin."Hey, don't think like that..." "That ain't no friend. I bet she could care less about your feelings." her eyes ease. "You deserve someone who understands you. Somebody who can give you the correct answers. And someone who can give you what you want... and all that you need."I lean in close to her but she looks away quickly and clears her throat. "Um.. Netflix and chill? Or Hulu and relax?" She giggles softly. I swear it was the cutest thing I've heard. "Hulu and relax." 

She lays her head on my shoulders as I put on Hulu Plus so that we can browse through our options. I get ready to choose "The Best Man." because my friend Casey told me that girls enjoy Romantic Comedies and shit. "Omg, no nigga. I've seen this movie like 500,000,000 times. Put on some Naruto or Dragon ball Z or some shit .Get that romantic bullshit outta here" She scolds me. I look back at her suprised. I'm heavily influence by the Asian culture. Anime, Sushi, Lil Ming Ming at the weave shop, etc. "You is wifey matrial." I wrap my arms around her and a wide smile creeps onto my face.

We watched the WHOLE season 1 of Naruto together. She says she's never seenone full episode of One Piece (A/N: Sorry... I just.. really enjoy anime. 😭😭) because Netflix slackin' on they shows. But maybe next time we'll get to do alot more things that we never got the chance to do today. "SO when you coming over again?" I ask. "hmm.."

"Maybe when I get out of school tomorrow?" I nod. "Sounds alright to me." I look at the time on my phone. "Ah shit... You should get going."

⚫⚫M A Y A L I N A H⚫⚫

"You're trying to make me leave already?" I ask standing up slowly. "Sorry! Now is just a bad time, okay?" he replies. "No problemo..." I walk towards the door, that he opens for me. "I had fun." I say with my arms behind myself. "Me too." He hugs me tightly. "Alright bye have a good night!" He rushes me out of the doorway. "Oh okay." I walk to my car slowly. Once i got strapped in I look through my rearview mirror straightening it out. A car pulls up in his driveway and a female gets out. "Hmmm." I think, before driving off. 

That was odd.

----------------------------

"So you are straight!" Bambii yells. "Pansexual to be exact. If I like you, THEN I like you." I reply back with alittle sass. "Anyway. I still owe you Jasmine." I put my hands on my hips. " I told you, you don't have to get me anything!" She pouts. "Hey, hey. Don't pout. That's my thing." She chuckles "It is, isn't it?" 

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

After hearing Maya's story, I was glad that she felt better. But I noticed that this guy seemed to be hiding something. He seemed very... mysterious towards the end. Not only was he hiding something, but he is also trying to get Maya to turn against her own bestfriend. AND she was buying it. I do not feel as if Maya was the bad guy in that situation, nor Kaori. I just felt as if Maya took Kaori's advice the wrong way and turned it into frustration. I don't know if this is the right person for her..... but I'll remain silent. 

For now.

-------------------------------------

Maya and Benard Complete

Alright so that was Maya and Benard's hangout session.

Next chapter will be the actually continuation of BFFL and not a side story like the last chapter, along with this one.

Hope you guys liked the story and I appreciate the people who are reading my story, along with giving me feedback and voting.

This chapters question is: "What is Benard up to?"

Give me your thoughts!