Chapter 1

A/N: Naruto had already met Kurama and is friends with him so here's the text set-up in case anyone needs

Kurama - "Bold"

Naruto/others - "normal"

Naruto/others thoughts - 'italics'

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

___________________________________________________________

??? POV

*Next Morning*

It was 6:30 AM and Naruto was slowly getting up as he prepared to undergo his newly appointed mission. Kurama was laying in the mindscape looking around through Naruto's eyes.

"Hey Kid, you're sure you want to wear that, no sane ninja would ever wear that." said Kurama as Naruto held up a Kill-Me orange jacket and pants.

Naruto grimaced, he HATED orange, but the mission required him to act like an idiot, so he might as well dress the part.

He sighed, "Well, I don't really have a choice now do I, Jiji wants me to wear this godforsaken orange jumpsuit so I would look even more like an idiot."

"Speaking of which, you should start eating or you're gonna be late!" Kurama reminded him.

"Ok, Ok I got it." Naruto grumbled, pulling on the orange clothing. He stopped by the kitchen to grab a popsicle and shunshined just outside the Academy's main office door. As he opened the door and walked in, the lady at the front desk looked up.

Once she saw Naruto she smiled brightly, "Naruto-san, it's good to see you again, Hokage-sama told me about your mission."

Naruto grinned at his friend/aunt figure, "Good to see you too Karan-san, but it's Naruto-kun, not -san. We don't want to blow my cover."

"Of course not.....Naruto-kun," Karan-san said smiling, "you're in Falcon's (Iruka) classroom, room 4. Have fun!"

'Falcon huh, this will be interesting.' (Iruka had worked in ANBU up until a few months ago.) Naruto thought turning back to the desk, "Ja ne!" He yelled, running out the door and down the hall.

He reached Iruka's classroom and knocked on the door. The door opened and Iruka popped his head out. He saw Naruto leaning against the wall.

"Naruto-taichou, you here!" Iruka said with obvious glee, "Are you ready?"

"Who do you think I am boy?" Naruto smirked at his reference to the large power gap between him and his "sensei." Iruka let out a small laughing sigh, remembering his old ANBU team.

"Okay, I'm gonna introduce you, get your mask ready."

Naruto was already putting on a grin and whispered "Believe it!"

Iruka took the signal, he walked back in and announced to the class, "Class, we have a new student today. Please come in." He turned toward the door.

"YO, I'M UZUMAKI NARUTO AND I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE, BELIEVE IT!!!" Naruto jumped into the classroom shouting. Kurama was laughing in his head and Naruto cringed inwardly . He would NEVER do that again in a million years!

__________________________

Hi, Mistmoon12 here! Hope you readers are enjoying this. There is going to be a 1 year timeskip to the genin exam in the next chapter.

-Bye, see you around