Chapter 7

A/N: Continuation of the Bell Test.

ENJOY~!

I DON'T OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

________________________________________________________________

Third P.O.V

Naruto was made a decoy, he spotted a bell laying on the ground and ran to get it. He knew there was a trap laid there, it was so obvious, and he let himself get caught. Kakashi knew it was a fluke, as he was watching from behind a thick of ivy, Naruto gave him a signal to play along.

Kakashi obliged by appearing under Naruto, picked up the bell and said, ¨You need to look under the underneath.¨

Naruto pouted and grumbled, ¨Ya, ya whatever Dog. You're just repeating my words.¨

Kakashi just stood there, staring at his former captain, who seemed to have fallen asleep within 15 seconds. Suddenly, 6 kunai and shuriken shot out a nearby tree, courtesy of Sasuke.

Sasuke shot out of his hiding place and began a barage of attacks on Kakashi. Sakura was a few feet away, hidden from view. She was waiting for Naruto's signal. She ignored her precious Sasuke's amazing movements and instead focus all her attention on the dangling, and seemingly "sleeping", blonde.

Naruto cracked open one eyelif and made a small jerk with this index finger. With the signal given, Saukra crept forward a few steps waiting for Sasuke's opening.

As Sasuke and Kakashu were exchanging blows. Sasuke was slowly moving Kakashi into position, with his back toward Sakura.

When Kakashi's back was finally towards Sakura she ran out of her hiding spot and ran at Kakashi. She passed his hip inches away and snatched the bells.

'Shit!' Kakashi thought.

"Got them!" Sakura yelled, she slowed down , turned around, and grinned.

Kakashi looked at the pink haired girl, then at the raven headed boy standing in front of him. He finally turned and looked at the blond boy who was seemingly sleeping as he dangled from the rope.

"Wake up Naruto!" Sasuke said.

When Naruto did not respond, Sakura walked over and cut the rope.

"Oi, what the hell was that for?!" Naruto yelled, glaring at Sakura.

"Stop fake sleeping."

"Fake sleeping? That was for the first 10 minutes of the plan. I really felt like sleeping!"

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Well anyway, you all pass. Nice teamwork guys." Kakashi said

"Yes!"

"YAHOO!"

"Hn."

"That'll be all today, you can go home."

"Okay, bye sensei!" Sakura said, heading off.

Sasuke left in slience, and Naruto stayed back.

When Sasuke was out of sight he doubled back to eavesdrop.

"Well then, I'll be off."

"Taichou, wait. What did you tell Sasuke and Sakura about the test?"

"Hm? Oh, I just gave him a hint of what it could be."

"You didn't blow your vover did you?"

"Of course not." Naruto scoffed. "I would never do that, you know that. Also, Jiji would kill me if I did that."

"So is it out of fear of Hokage-sama's anger or you loyalty that keeps on this mission?"

"A little bit of both I guess. Welp, so far this mission has been a great success."

"Okay then, see you tomorrow taichou."

"Okay bye. Oh ya, Kakashi, don't be late."

"Hai, hai."

They both shunshined away. Sasuke stared in shock at where Naruto was standing a second before.

'Just who are you, Naruto?"

________________________________

Hey guys Mistmoon12 here!

This was a really short chapter. Only 570 words. I'll try and get the next chapter out by Monday.

-Bye!