Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys, testing is finished. YAY, FINALLY! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I'm having subtle Naruhina moments (not major).

Also, I forgot to add Kurama's thought text:

Kurama-'italics & bold'

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

________________________________________________________________

*Next Morning*

??? P.O.V

'Yay' Naruto though as he got out of bed. 'I'm finally out of that troublesome classroom and away from all those idiot. Yahoo, I'm free!'

Naruto continued to celebrate in his mind as he tossed the disgusting, kill-me-orange and blue jumpsuit, OUT THE WINDOW, and, instead, put on a crimson red shirt and a black jacket with white stripes. (like Boruto's jacket, just with one extra stripe along the sleeve, and different color.) He also put on black ANBU pants, and black sandals. He grabbed a popsicle and dashed out the door, still celebrating.

Naruto almost reached the Academy gate until...

"Oi, Kit stop celebrating and watch where your going!" Kurama warned him.

Naruto ignored the demon's warning and continued to skip down the street. (Yes, he was skipping.)

"Crap, Kit watch out!" Kurama yelled 'Too late!' The fox thought

BAM! Naruto crashed someone, causing them both to tumble to the ground.

Naruto was on top of a girl with short black hair and featureless lavender eyes, there faces were a few inches apart. (Fix your brains people)

"I tried to warn you Kit. Pay attention to what I say next time!" Kurama said beratingly.

'Okay, sorry.' Naruto thought back

"Naruto-kun!" A quiet voice squeaked, sounding surprised.

"Hm?" Naruto was trying to realize what had happened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Hinata! Are you okay?" He said, snapping to his senses

"I-I'm f-fine N-Naruto-kun." Said a bright red Hinata

Naruto pretended not to notice the Hyuga princess blushing beet red, and helped her to her feet.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Naruto said, apologizing again.

"It's f-fine Naruto-kun, I-I have a feeling t-that your r-really h-happy right n-now."

"Yup, we get to know our teams today." 'And I get to leave this newbie place' he said, grinning brightly, thinking the last part to himself.

"Teams." The Hyuga said to herself. "O-oh, that means y-y-you p-passed, c-c-congratulations, N-Naruto-kun!" she said blushing slightly.

Naruto turned to Hinata, slightly taken aback from the congratulatory praise.

"Thanks Hinata." He said, giving her a foxy grin.

He was well aware that the little Hyuga had a crush on him, but he pretended not to notice.

They walked into the classroom, and headed to their seats. Kiba looked up and noticed Naruto as he walked passed.

"HEY, NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THIS PLACE IS FOR NINJA'S ONLY!" Kiba yelled, Akamaru yipped in agreement.