Chapter 6

A/N: School. Is. Out!!! SUMMER YEAH~!!!

And here is Chapter 6.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

______________________________________________________________

Kakashi's P.O.V

Naruto-taichou ran at me with his slowest pace possible, a low chunnin. He has used this technique many times to unhinge our targets. I expect he's doing it for the same reason, also, it's because he has to. 

He threw three kunai at me, they were slightly duller than I expected. But as his mission entailed, he had to maintain his weapons as a genin would, which most likely annoyed him. Usually, his sharpest kunai would go halfway through a tree, just by throwing them. I blocked all three. He launched himself overhead and threw a few shuriken at me, which I also blocked.

Taichou somersaulted over me, and attacked from behind. I quickly turned and threw my own knives, a second later I moved in to punch his stomach. Normally, he would avoid the move, but he allowed it to connect. He let himself fly a few feet, then gave himself a small push that sent him into the river. He popped up, gasping for air.

He glared at me and yelled, "That wasn't fair!"

"When are ninjas ever fair?" I responded.

He humphed and dived under the water.

I waited for his move, examining the ripples on the water. I saw about five miniscule ripples forming. A trained ANBU eye would be able to see it, but no one below would be able to spot that tiny, unimportant, detail.

A minute passed, I waited. Then river exploded, starting a small rain, four kagebushin shot out of the water and charged. I knew he was using weak taijutsu moves, but I still didn't let my guard down. I sensed the real one coming in from behind, to trap my arms. I let him complete the move, and he knew it. The four clones rushed me, I destroyed all three, flung Naruto off my back, and into the trees.

Naruto's P.O.V

Kakashi flung me off his back and towards the trees. (It was head first mind you) I gracefully landed on an outstretched branch. I looked down at him and gave him a thumbs up. I jabbed a thumb behind my back and left. I was looking for a good place for my "crash landing." I found a large mass of bushes a little ways away from the clearing. Wait, make that a huge patch of thorns!

I walked up the tree to a higher spot. When I was at a good height, I jumped off my roost and let gravity pull me down. I, crash landed, in the thicket and came out with a few thorns, leaves, and twigs in my hair. I bushed most of them out, and checked the bruises, and small cuts I had received. Once proven satisfactory, I headed out to find what Dog had to make of "The Prince of Duckbutts" and "Cotton Candy."

Third P.O.V

Kakashi found Sakura first, he thought of what to do with her, then decided on genjutsu. A few seconds after casting it, she screamed and keeled over. Kakashi looked down at the young Haruno from his branch.

"I think that level E was too hard on her." He said, scratching his head.

Naruto landed next to Kakashi. "No I think that was fine. If it involved Sasuke in some kind of "dire" situation. That would be her immidiate reaction."

They both sighed and sweatdropped, hoping that she would not stay this way.

"Okay, now for Sasuke." Kakashi said, heading off, Naruto followed.