Chapter 2

A/N: ...................should I say something?.............I have nothing to say though, hmmmmmmm ah whatever.

HI PEOPLE

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!

________________________________________________________________

*1 year time skip*

Naruto's P.O.V

I slowly got out of bed, 'Finally,'  I thought,'the genin exams are finally here!'  I dressed in the stupid orange jacket and pants for (hopefully) the final time.
"You excited Kit? One more day till you don't have to wear that mask 24/7 or that jumpsuit anymore." Kurama asked, sitting up in our mindscape.
"Not really," I responded. "But I think Mizuki's planning something, I need to keep a keen eye on him today." I quickly made a sandwich and shunshin to the Academy.

I appear in front of the classroom door, and walk in, most of the class was already there, only two people were missing, luckily they were the two that got on my nerves the most.

I sat down in my usual seat behind the famous Uchiha prince. I stared at his ridiculous hair cut. 

"Who in their right mind would have a hair cut like that? Seriously, why would someone want a duck's ass as their hair cut." Kurama said rolling around laughing

I sighed, hoping nothing would go amiss. But I was soon disappointed as I heard a loud rumbling coming for the hallway.

"Too late Naruto!" Kurama said laughing even harder.

'Oh great, here they come...goddammit they piss me off so much!' I thought with a groan.

The door slams open and in come Banshee and Drama Queen, screaming at each other. The annoying pair finally stop yelling as they notice Sasuke. Then me, above him, glaring at them. 

This causes the always screaming Banshee, to walk up to me and scream, " What do you think your doing Naruto?" 

I looked at her trying to figure out what had ticked her off, I was just glaring at them.

"Trying to sleep." I retorted. 

Sakura just stood there glaring at me but then turned back to Duckass.

I sighed yet again, 'Stupid fangirls, so annoying.'  

I closed my eyes for a few minutes then Falcon walked in. I sensed him looking at me, I opened one eye and peered at him. He smiled ever so slightly and I responded with a tiny smirk. He begins class, explaining the genin exam and what was required. After a few seconds of explaining, he started to call names, and I drifted off into a light sleep. 

I was shaken awake but someone, to my annoyance, it was Drama Queen. I looked at her questioningly. 

"Your next Naruto, Iruka-sensei's in Room 3." Ino said, seeing my questioning look.

"Okay," I said quietly getting up, I headed to the next room. 

I entered the mostly empty classroom. Irkua reminded me of what I needed to do to pass, I was barely listening to him. As soon as he stopped talking I did what was required, failing most of them like I was suppose to. At the clone jutsu I create one clone, giving it a tiny amount of my chakra, rendering it useless.

"YOU FAIL!" Iruka yelled at me.

"Hey at least he made a clone, just let him pass." Mizuki said "trying" to convince Iruka.

"No," Iruka said. "Yes, he created a clone but it's completely useless."

I headed back to the classroom and waited for the school day to end. The bells rang and everyone headed out. Parents are standing at the door waiting to congratulate their children. I sat on the swing acting depressed, I could careless about the families standing there and celebrating. I soon heard two women conversing. 

"Hey it's that kid." One said 

"Ya," said the other. "I heard he was the only one that failed."

"Good, we shouldn't have him become a ninja."

"Yup, after all he-."

"Hey, shhhhhh, we're not suppose to talk about that remember!"

I knew what they were going to say but I didn't care. Then Mizuki suddenly appears next to me and asks me to follow him. I oblige, we end up sitting on a balcony. (idk where) 

Mizuki turns to me, "You want to pass don't you?"

'What is he planning? What do you think Kyuu?'  I asked him

"Most likely something that's cause a ton of trouble" The fox said worryingly. 

"Yup, more than anything." I said to Mizuki, trying to hide my creeping suspicion of what Mizuki was about to say.

"I have a little secret to tell you, I sure it will help you graduate." Mizuki says, a evil glint in his eye. "There's a scroll that you can read, it has jutsus that can help you graduate!"

"What's the scroll?" I asked, acting excited. I wanted conformation on the idea of what he wanted. 

"It's Scroll of Sealing." Mizuki said smiling.

"Hmm, I don't know, should I? Know what," I said turning to Mizuki. "...I think NO!"

I  shunshin behind him. I growl into his ear, "You traitor." Before hitting a nerve on his neck making him unconscious. 

I decided to do a little something before I take him to Jiji. 

"Oh Kit, hahahahaha. He's gonna look hilarious afterwards." Kurama said, for he could see in my mind, clearly, what I was planning.

'Exactly, this is gonna be fun!'  I thought, grinning evilly.

*Hour later*

I dash home, and change into my ANBU uniform, no genjutsu. I enter the Hokage building, and head toward the office doors, holding Mizuki under my arm. The two ANBU guarding, bow to me as I pass and I sense them giggling behind their masks. I enter Jiji's office and drop Mizuki in front of the desk. 

"He was trying to make me steal the Scroll of Sealing for him. Jiji, what should I do to him?" I asked. moving my mask to the side of my head.

"I'll have some ANBU send him to Inochi. Well done Naruto." Hurizen said, looking up and smiling

"Okay, well, I'll get going. See you later Jiji!" I said, starting to head out.

"Oi, Naruto." He said looking down at Mizuki's face.

"Ya?" I asked, turning around.

"Why does Mizuki have marker drawings all over his face?" Jiji asked, staring at me.

With a glint in my eye. I took out 8 markers, and held them up between my fingers.

Ginning, I said, "I just wanted to have some fun!"

From behind the door, I heard the two ANBU burst out laughing. I grinned even wider.

Jiji sighed "Iruka said that you pass." he informed me

"Obviously," I said scoffing. "Why wouldn't I pass. I was an act anyway, I could have pass so easily if I wasn't."

I shoved my hands in my pockets. I start heading toward the door and the two ANBU quickly try and sober up, but to no avail. As I pass they burst out laughing again, I send them a bright smile and head home.

_____________________________________________________

Hi Mistmoon12 here! Liking it so far? I hope so! 

Ugh, school is getting hellish. The SBAC (Smarter Balance) is coming up, so the next chapter might take a while.

-Bye!